First Grow/Journal advice an opinions WANTED :)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by JuicyJay42O, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Hello everybody this morning im going to be posting pics and talking a little about my first indoor op here, this is my first PERSONAL garden but i have helped out a few friends all the way through seed to good about 3 times but i still feel almost completely in the dark an would love pointers advice an opinions maybe an email i can contact when sudden questions arise

For starters,, my room is a tent i have constructed with a wooden fram an inside lined with a mylar type of bubble wrap like for car windows an the outside is jus blacktarp stapled into place. i have a fan with new air coming in and the old air going out the top is this correct so far? there will be pics btw,,

In this enclosure/tent i have 3 babys who came from bag seeds 1 og and 2 blue dream they were started in rock-wool and given some kind of root nuts from a buddy im not sure about a specific brand but will find out they are now chilling in red solo cups on a tray for drainage the medium of soil used is 50% peralite 50% fox farms ocean forest soil i have also jus started using nitrogen this week they are about 3- weeks out of seed now

for the lighting im using 18/6 now but might switch to 24 on.
    1000w hps is used for most of the day around 14 hours i switch to 2 cfls from an aerogarden system is this sufficient and by switching lights in the later hours will this cause a problem? also i have the hps sitting about a foor or so above these...

Now my main concern an question is when should my babys start to show signs of pistols its been about 3-4 weeks from seed an they have already been cut to branch off into 2 successfully but still no pistols):

also after i clipped OG#1 those leaves in the pic grew kinda deformed looking like that is that normal or are these trash an do i need to head to a seedbank

please look at my pics any suggestions would be taken with an open mind and heart thank you all very much
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]