First Grow Journal....6 Strains

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by chitown express, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Been here at grasscity a while reading, learning, and trying to make sense of the organization here. However, I've decided it's time to log in, speak up, and contribute. I want to post a journal so I can receive your advice, criticisms, comments thru this process. So I'm going to post this for now and if it works properly, I will start with the details. Thanks for stopping by!!!

2. Ok, posted online, finally found it on this forever crashing grasscity app, lol still having a few tech issues...enough with the stuff you guys don't care about, here's the lil ladies...

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

3. Ugh...Having nothing but problems with this app, gonna have to do my posting from the laptop from here out, can't get any more pics to post...anyway, I'm running 4 autos and 2 photos.
    Autos are:
    1.Northern Lights auto
    2.Auto Bomb
    3.Blue Amnesia XXL auto
    4.Cream auto.

Photoperiod:
    1.Pure Power Plant
    2.Cr+

Germinated in soil, in humidity dome in solo cups. 33 out of 36 sprouted. Added dirt to cups to cover up the initial stretching so just the leaves were out. Started 6 days ago. Seeds were out of the dirt on the third morning. These will all be going outdoor, kinda hoping I can plant and leave these to do their thing, but never dealt with autos, so this the reason I'm here....also, not chemically inclined yet, so was planning on a completely nute free grow...

4. Questions are....what kind of yields have people been having with autos, any tips on not ending up with this dreaded lollipop I keep hearing about, etc... I usually grow photos, but assumed I was too late in the year and had to go auto to use the rest of my summer properly and I just want to do this right

5. Leave autos to grow without training or trimming. Let them grow naturally and feed them high amounts of nitrogen after a few weeks old. The more sun they get the bigger they get. Expect a few oz at best.

6. Oh, now that is almost too late, I remember my most important question... From what I understand, the ruderalis flowers when the taproot hits the frost line, and remember something about not letting the tap roots hit the bottom of the pot or they will flower. I have them in 16oz solo cups at the moment, plan on cutting the bottoms off and sticking in the ground. Am I safe in those cups, or should I risk the transplant shock and get them planted asap?

7. Thanks for the advice...any suggestions for nitrogen? And can I damage my girls with it (never used chemicals, guy at the store scared me away from them)

Try organic nutrients..(technically not chemicals since its all from the earth) I swear by FoxFarm Grow Big for veg. growth. Full of N P K and all kinds of other good stuff, and your plant will thank you for it. I saw a HUGE difference in just plain water vs. nutrients (obviously lol)

also FoxFarm's Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom is perfect for getting huge buds when the time comes. the tiger bloom has micro-nutrients that really supercharges the rate of bud production