First Grow - jd's autoflowers EasyRyder and BlueRyder

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by klockwise, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Yo Grasscity! Welcome to my first grow. I have (5) Easy Ryder [Fem] and (10) Blue Ryder [Reg]. I have already germinated all 15 seeds, so far 14 have popped waiting for the last one in another day or so. Here is an idea of my equipment...

Veg:
    400 watt MH
    400 watt NextGen digital ballast
    SS Yieldmaster Supreme reflector
    2' x 4' x 7" Planter tray
    recycled res setup with simple tubes and drippers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Flower: (under construction)
    1000 watt HPS
    SS Yieldmaster Supreme reflector
    2' x 4' x 7" Planter tray
    Ebb N flow design

[​IMG]

Currently I am on day 5 from seed. Here is how the girls are looking:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you for taking the time and interest to check out my grow. Feel free to leave any questions, input or criticism.

klockwise

2. posted this in the wrong place, I reposted this under Grow Journals - Advanced if you are interested in checking out updates

3. Looks like your going to be susessful with that setup I will be watchin them grow. I just got 10 Lowryder,10 Lowryder2,10 Blue ryder. I plan to cross the males with some so strains I have had for awile. Hoping for some hybrid vigor and rapid flowering. I am concerned about the low yeild and kind of wish I had gotten some normal strains as well instead I blew my wad on 30 auto flowering. I guess I will do a ssed crop with the males outdoors along with my existing strains. I got my room on 12/12 for flowering and dont want to take the risk of the low yeild of autoflowring seeds so there going out side for now. I am hoping the yeil will suprise me but not expecting much this time around.

Good luck I will be watching