First Grow-INPUT PLEASE

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by pill_024, Apr 2, 2009.

1. what up grass city...Im new in a way, I have been watching and reading for several years..soaking up every bit of information i could. I was not going to add untill i started to make my own garden.. Well, that day has come..and im looking forward to any and all suggestion.... I will try and break everything down as i go along..I plan on posting pics and all that good stuff. For my first grow i did not want to spend to much money on seeds so this is what i got

5 arjan haze#1 FEM (green house seed co.)
    5 PHATT Fruity FEM (Barney's Farm)
    5 Brainstorm FEM (dutch passion)
    5 Thai Super Skunk (g-13)
    1 purple ladie FEM (g-13)
    1 gigabud (g-13)

Is it me or are FEM seeds smaller, first time seeing pro strains so i dont know.?.?.?

I got a deal on some Ionic Nutes...but im not sure if there good for hydro apps so if any body has or know's about it please hit me up.
    Other than ionic, i have some SUPERthrive plant vitamins, (DYNA-GRO) K_L_N rooting concentrate and (DYNA-GRO) PRO-TeKT for tha stems. All of which i plan on giving in minimal amounts from germ chamber to PVC Tube Unless advised otherwise.?.?. Thinking about going with the General Hydro...FLORA,MICRO,GROW to, just not to sure about ionic!
    My plan is to start in a germination chamber with a heated pad, using general hydroponics rapid rotter plugs. When there ready i will put them in my (DIY)veg chamber which are 2- 3X4X3 rubber made container and a bunch of 3 inch net pots w/ hydrton...nute line with 360 degree sprayers & Nutramist fogers running (i have no clue on water/nute cycles Pleasehelp)I will be using a drip system, untill roots show out of the net pots, then i will start hitting them with 360 degree sprinkiler.
    when they out grow out of that
    i will have 3 tubes 6 foot long aeroponic system with sprayers going in at the side of every net pot and nutramist fogers at the beginning of every tube. Starting off im sure i can get away with one 600hps/400mh bulb. By the time they get to the 6 foot tubes i might have to get more lights.There is a 6 foot light mover that takes 2 minutes for it to travel back and forth which i might get if i can get away with just 1000wts for 22 plants.

One last question, every where i read it says 7-12 weeks to flower...Is that from seed or from the point the plant starts to veg? Either way its late, my spelling and grammer suck because im so tired im just so stoked to get my bitches in a wet paper towl and get some feed back from all the pro's..

thanks T-smoke

2. go to the marijuana growing section...you've been on here for years and don't know the sections your looking in...i'm sorry if this is assholish but there should be no confusion on where growing questions go...

3. Yea...sorry, i had questions with my intro.... my English teacher sounded like a bitch to...