first grow indoors...check it out UPDATE!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by stillsmokin', Nov 11, 2009.

1. about 4 days after my last post so i thought id update. been flowering for about 4 weeks....let me know what you think. :smoking:

Attached Files:

2. Looken good man Keep it up she looks nice :D

3. Well they look cold, is that sativa? In that case they may be fine but; I would still add some more intensity with the lighting.

4. Looks good. What kind of lights do you have it under. You should start a full grow journal in the indoor grow journal section. i'd subscribe.

5. Yeah man looking really good! Keep up the great work!

6. its a 200 watt i got from my local hydroponics store...no hps(couldnt afford one..) but ive been growing her under this light for 2 1/2 months so i think the TLC is working too..haha. ill post a picture of the light here soon..thanksforthecompliments

7. dang dude you shoud of just bought a switchable ballast... i got a 250w switchable hps/mh for 120 or 140 from discount hydro... its defently going to be intreasting to see you grow this under a 200 mh?

8. How would i acquire a switchable ballast...picture?

9. you can aquire a switchable ballast from any hydro store and an array of websites. the shipping of grow equipment is legal so just order online. hgt supply is a good place, that i would recommend.