First Grow Indoor/Outdoor

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by meltingpot., Feb 5, 2010.

1. First grow, I think I'm about 3 or so weeks in.

Germinated the seeds (bagseeds) with the paper towel method and ended up with around 7. Was using miraclegro moisture control for the first week and a half due to budget, then transplanted over to jungle grow waterwise potting mix with much success.

I took paperclips, wrapped them around a pencil and then squished them into a semi-tight spiral, and wound them around each plant's stem in order to keep their stem's straight and strong. Since I live in central florida we get a ton of sunlight so I would keep them out for the entire day and then bring them in at night with lights for a few hours. I have 2 "cabinet" fluoros around a foot and a half long and another desk-type fluoro around a foot long on them. This is all wrapped inside one of those car sunlight blockers with the tinfoil siding and one of my white art canvas's to kind of close that off and add reflection. I also have a small fan blowing on them while they are inside and the paperclips provide enough room for them to wiggle slightly back and forth.

The plants seem to be responding well but I wanted to post some photos to see what everyone thinks... sorry for the crappy camera.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Looks good :D

Good luck with your grow and may mother nature provide you with a large yield :cool: