FIRST GROW INDOOR CLOSET 400w HPS.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by yaconroy, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Hey Grass City!

I am posting about my first grow I just recently harvested. I had a 400w HPS light. Planted four seeds, 2 made it. The other two I think I didnt germinate correctly or I planted to deep. The one that was a female ended up smelling looking and hopefully tasting great!

I purchased a 4x4 tent and also have a co2 tank for next time. I am curious whats the best way to distribute the co2 throughout the tent. Or if I should just use my co2 bag.

For this grow I used medi one nutes. The regular nutes consistently and the massive during the flowering. Here are the pics! Will post dry weight when cured and let me know what you guys think. Didnt run into many problems. Burnt the top a little bit by accident and didnt transfer into 5 gallons quick enough, once I transfered they stressed for a day then were fine. View attachment 1289983 View attachment 1289987 View attachment 1289987 View attachment 1289988

2. I tried to post the photos. I am posting from my phone and can't tell if the photos actually worked. If they didn't I will post them when I get home. Sorry if it didn't work.

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]