First grow in soil and I may have flushed to early. Fix or ride it out? Week 8 flower

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by New Order, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Hi Guys,

So I don't exactly know what week of flower it is but i'm like 85% sure it's currently week 8. (Lesson learnt, start a diary)

Strains: Critical Kush (Left) Thunderbud (Right)

600w HPS
    CannFan 150
    Veg nute: Maxcicrop Seaweed (4-1-3) 25ml every week
    Flower nute: Liquid potash 0-2-14 ~20ml every 2 weeks
    Micro nutes: every 2 weeks

Rainwater PH ~8 (once or twice a week 10-15L per 23L pot)
    Runoff PH 6.5
    Soil PH 6.5
    Temp 22-28c
    Humidity 35-45%

Anyway the last feed was given 2 weeks ago it was 0-2-14 plus some calmag about 1 week prior to this.. I live in Australia and the nutes here are all high in N so it's hard to find something that doesn't cause N toxicity. Plus the NPK value somehow varies state by state and you have to go by % so i've been giving a mix of both nutes but lower N early in flower.

I'm pretty sure what i've got going here is phosphorus deficiency due to just being retarded.

So what should I do? Fix the phosphorus issue or just ride it out until harvest?

I'm not sure how long I have left until harvest so i'm also looking at some guidance from someone who's done this before.

PS. Don't worry about the excess perlite, it's only on the top. It helped with the fungus gnats issues i had in veg.

Thanks guys.

Attached Files:

2. Looking great here G!! I agree with your lack of phosphorus assessment. It should only be getting the flower nutes now your 0-2-14 at full strength. Looks great!! Keepem growin

3. Thanks man, love your work!

4. Thanks brother!!