First grow in attic

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by calvinton, Jun 7, 2015.

1. #1 calvinton, Jun 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2015
    Hello all! first time Grower Looking For help. I got all my nutes and cloning dome in!

Temp/humidity
    74 to 80 degrees and about 46% humidity

Box

4ft tall x 31 inch Width 27 inch depth
    Completely reflective

Ventilation

Intake A/C from air handler
    Outside 190 CFM carbon filter
    2 small fans in box

Plants
    3 plants Jack the ripper X Doc OG's

Lights
    Adjustable on chains
    Starting with 4 23W 6500k for veg and i can upgrade to total of 8 cfls
    8 23w 2700k for flower

Nutes
    Rapid start root
    CaliMagic
    Liquid Koolbloom
    FloraliciousPlus
    Floranova Bloom
    Floranova Grow
    Sea Green Not sure when and how much to add? Help please
    Ph up and down
    Clonex Gel
    Going to start this until I see 3 sets of  leaves? since my soil mix has plenty of nutes already. Will probably start off with 1/3 recommended dose?

Soil Mix
    Foxfarm ocean forrest
    Light warrior seed start
    Perlite
    Organic Garden Lime
    I got 2 gals pots, and 5 gal pots for final transplant and im going to start in a rapid rooter (first germinated with paper towel method) until I move them into a 2 gal pots.

Mixing ffof with Light warrrior 2:1 ratio? and a teaspoon of lime per gallon? and about 20 percent more perlite.

Electronics

Temp/humidity thermometer
    I got both Ph and TDS with calibration tools.
    Automatic timers
    2 fans

I plan on vegging until each plant is around 2ft because my box is 4 ft wall. I heard the plant doubles in flower?
    I will be Scrogging, toppings, and LST training.

Any advice, tips, or info on my nutes, lights, and soil is appreciated. Do i have everything for this first grow?

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Yu should wait about 2 weeks or more before you start your nutes, foxfarm is a great soil & should give your babies all the nutes they need for a while, wen Yu plant your babies I say leave the rapid rooter for clones the seedlings are pretty good at rooting their selves. Also wen they pop out the dirt you want your cfls a couple inches away to prevent stretching.. But all in all your on a good path just don't over think things & you be fine, I also think you should flip at 1ft because they can triple in size or more, I flipped my babies at 1ft & they are about 4ft now..

3. ok perfect.  I will definitely listen to you on all  that.  Thank You

4. Anyone know how much lime i should add? and the ratio of FFOF and Light warrior i should do?

5. #5 12valve, Jun 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2015
    You won't need to feed until you stop potting up in size, since you can just transplant once its hungry. 

I've had success in straight FFOF, i mixed a few with seed starter mix, but noticed no difference so that's up to you. 

If you grow them 2ft tall they'll be touching your lights once they double/triple in size, with soft plant wire you can train them down early though

6. Awesome! Ty