First grow in a year

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by inda, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Agreed, ur gonna have a big harvest

2. Will get some pics later today finally getting some decent rain.

3. Feeding is coming up again making separate mixes now for each plant. The Coco and Moroccan are pretty much being taken off N while the Orange Bud and Strawberry blue are getting a little extra.

The Old Coco

Just starting to set flower it is a little behind but it also tried to flower earlier in summer when brought out into the day light. It reverted to veg as the days got longer and going back to flower now. Hard to get a good picture with my crappy phone but nodes are stacked super thick at about 1/2" spacing.

C113090601.jpg

C113090602.jpg

Green House Coco

Not as big as the other but ahead in terms of flower expect it to be done at least a week before the other.

C213090601.jpg

C213090602.jpg

Green house Cali Orange Bud

It picked up some mites from out side, I have them under control but still have done some damage. It is also a heavy feeder and have been giving it own mix starting last weekend with extra N. Besides those issue it is the further along in flower then everything else, the guy I picked it up from mentioned it finishes fast and so far seems to be true.

OB13090601.jpg

OB13090602.jpg

Moraccans

Running out of room for them they are growing inches a day. The little #2 clone is starting to flower do not expect to get to much from it but so far seems to not care much for almost no veg.

MG13090602.jpg

MG13090601.jpg

MG13090603.jpg

M113090601.jpg

Purple Kush

So far I am liking how it is coming along under the "screen", although wish i has a little more height on it before pulling open like that.

PK13090601.jpg

PK13090602.jpg

Pk13090603.jpg

Strawberry Blue

As this was a later one I did not have as much time to groom it as I wanted. It tend to stay fairly squat from past experience and handles pinching and pruning very well. I have only ever grown it under lights, for about 2 years, so interesting to see how much bigger it gets outside.

SB13090601.jpg

SB13090602.jpg

SB13090603.jpg