First Grow:How's she look? (pics)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by awdeoh, Aug 13, 2011.

1. If that's tin foil get rid of it. Tin foil has about 55% light reflection while most white surfaces have about 75%.

Tin foil also creates hot spots.

2. I've read the sticky, I know all about tin-foil. As you can see, the tinfoil is about 8 inches away from any of the CFL's on my girl, thus resulting in little to no heat transfer. 55% light reflection is better than the 0-??% that soil has....if you look closely, my plant is surrounded by white Styrofoam.

The tinfoil is not hot-to-the-touch... yet any of the light it reflects to the bottom leaves is helpful....I need advice on the bushiness of my baby....

3. A short bushy is ok and as long as the leaves are nice and green, their should be no worries

4. Thank you :)

5. Looks good. Keep it up.

6. Well, excuse me for trying to help. I'm just trying to inform you that a piece of white paper would be more effective and not cause problems at all. Bushiness is good and your nodes look quite tight. Your humidity might be a bit low, though, and that's probably why your leaves are a bit curled.

7. Sorry mang, I didn't mean to be rude. All of your help is appreciated.

8. Well there's no way to tell if it's a "she" but it's looking awesome man congrats.

9. It's a she! I'll update some pics later tonight

10. Maybe I just read it pessimistically. :p Can't wait for more pics. :)