First grow hows my plants

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by KushSmokinMob, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Hey GC just wanted to know what you guys think of my plants first time grower. 3 bagseeds , 1 purple pineberry, 1 white widow, 1 pineapple express all from seed. T5 light 6 bulb 54w H.O . Bagseeds are a month old veg under cfl's and t5. Front 2 are in flower, back left is still in veg. Back right is a week and 2 days old the rest are still in germination. I am using grow big Fox farm for veg. Soil is happy frog on some and coco on some. How do I grow my plants taller ?

2. Pics

Attached Files:

3. I don't see any pics. You don't really want them taller, taller doesn't necessarily mean more yield. Keeping them short and busy with lst or topping will get you more weight.

ahhh....sorry I spoke too soon.

4. Sorry there up now

5. #5 gotta smokem all, Dec 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2014
    do you check ph? i see some def or lockout problems
    if you are spraying water on the leaves, dont because it dont help.
    otherwise they look ok, if you want bigger plants fet more light and veg longer.

6. No I ask the guy at the hydro store because I was going to buy a ph meter and asked if I used tap water. I said yes he said just leave the top off for 24-48 hours and your good, the water in the area isn't to bad. I do spray them so ok I will stop. And I plan on ordering 2 2ft 4bulb t5 96w each for $100 on Friday how much of a difference do you think?

7. When should I top the p.p.b

8. idk  what ppb is but if your planning on upgrading your lights and you have 2oo dollars i would defo look inn to HID lighting, they give best results

9. How long are you leaving that T5 and CFL lights on each day?

10. Ppb is the purple pineberry. But yea ima probably get a 400watt my and use the t5 for extra light on the side. And right now 24 hours a day
    MH