First grow. How long till I switch to flower?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Countrygrower204, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Hey guys. I'm about two and a half months from germination here and I was just kinda curious about how much longer I should give them before I'm starting to think about kicking them into flower. Thank you! From top to bottom. Ayahuasca purple, tangerine dream and peyote cookies.

IMG_0202.JPG

IMG_0203.JPG

IMG_0205.JPG

2. Cits up to you, do it when your ready

3. Yeah its up to you. She looks big enough to flower. My plants pretty much the same size and i just switched 3 days ago.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hello there, actually you could switch a plant in to flower even when she's 10 days old, she'll stay shorter but will flower anyway, said that it's up to you, the plants look ready anyway.
    Consider that when blooming, the plant stretches a lot, so she will probably double in size.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks for the input guys. I understand you can kick them into flower whenever really. I was just kind of curious about how big people like to get them in a scrog before you kick them into flower. I'll likely give them another week or so while I prepare everything for flower. Again thanks for the info!

6. Since you got a scrog net going, I'd wait to fill out 80% of the holes before flipping but if you don't care to get high yields, it's already grown enough to flip.

7. I would flip in the next week or 2. Keep in mind that you will get some stretching. Each plant will be different