First grow....how are my babies?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by larsblackman, Aug 5, 2011.

1. This is my first grow, and I have been perusing the forums for any and all advice I can get, before and during my grow. I am growing four plants (2 Bubblicious, 2 Himalayan Kush) for personal use in a 3'x3' closet at about 6' high using an 18 gallon DWC and 12 6500k cfls, although they only seem to be responding to the four that are directly above them, as they sort of lean towards them. I am using DynaGro at 430ppm and have a constant 5.8 pH. They are a little over three weeks old from seed and my only questions are, are they doing okay? Is there anything else I should be doing or keep in mind?
    The spots are from where I think I got some lower or raise on them, so I'm not worried about that, but there is one leaf on one Bubblicious that is yellow. Is it because it's not getting direct light, or what? Also, some leaves curl slightly, but i don't see any signs of serious nute deficiency/burn. Just trying to quell any problems early or before they happen. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Attached Files: