First Grow-Homemade 600w DWC system-AIR HELP

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dazank, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Well after reading and doing a lot of research on here the past couple of months, I've decided to do my first ever grow in a DWC setup. I'm going to try and go with the SOG method. I'm still putting things together, I only have a few other things left to buy. Mostly my Ventilation setup. I'm still deciding how to set that up in my homemade grow box. I'm not too sure what is the best way to put everything, such as my intake, my exhaust, and how or where i could put a scrubber... Maybe and hopefully some of you guys can tell me what you think and help me out some, maybe some tips! :)

Also I'll be using 3 26w 2700k and 3 26w 6500k CFL's.

So here is some pics of my grow box.. Still needing a lot of work.. I plan to put a homemade ballsic over my lights today sometime.

[​IMG]

Here's a picture looking from top into the bottom of the grow box. In the bottom i have my Resvor..

[​IMG]

Heres the two totes stacked.. I'm going to put a third one on top..

[​IMG]

And last here is my DWC resivoir. I'ts 10 gallons. I'm going to have 6 plants in stead of the two. Like I said I'm still not done with it.

[​IMG]

The grow box is going to be placed into a closet that is about 3x4 and 9ft high.

2. can you take pics of the inside of the container so i can see how you built it