First grow, Himilayan Gold+Durban Poison Dwc

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Vaporman20, Jun 9, 2009.

1. I recieved my co2 boost bucket today. When do you guys think the best time to introduce it to the plants would be? So far, they are not very big. They're still on the first set of leaves, about 2 inches tall.

2. I believe those last 90 days so just make it so you know they will last through flower to chop. Anyways u can add co2 the first week of veg or even sooner if you want.:bongin:

3. Well this pretty much blows. I ignorantly and stupididly waited too long to transplant into a bigger setup. Needless to say untangling the roots was a huge nightmare. By the time I was done I knew they were dead. So I have begun germenating some new seeds. This time I will go with one Durban Poison fem, two northern lights x skunk hybrid fem, and five power skunk. Why? because these are they only seeds I have left. I will start in a substantially bigger container with 6 inch net pots this time instead of 3. F*** my life. Not seriously but I really was looking foward to the Himalaya Gold. Oh well, maybe sometime in the future.