First grow high expectations

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ant Dog, Aug 21, 2015.

1. This is 34 days above ground. The 2 beefy blueberries in the back are 31 days above ground. I had 7 regular NHS and only 1 was male! Don't know how I got so lucky! DSCN7641.JPG DSCN7646.JPG DSCN7643.JPG DSCN7645.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. Incredible growth

• Like Like x 1
  3. I was there,dodging Flying water bottles,lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. Haa! I saw him a couple of times and he puts on a fukin party!

5. Testing a 10,000K bulb for the finishing couple of weeks. Supposed to bring on resin production by blasting UV and stress causing them to respond with flower protecting trichomes! Buncha old pics too. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. I've run a hortilux BLUE from start to finish and loved the results.

• Like Like x 2
  7. a lot of pages for a journal

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. This is the holy grail of journals

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. What is the Kelvin rating on you hortilux blue bulbs? The directions for these say to use only in the last 2-3 weeks because of the high uv stress. These fukers better work well for $75 each! Not seeing anything outstanding yet, but 2 more weeks to go so maybe the frost will blossom in the last week or so. DSCN7686.JPG DSCN7690.JPG DSCN7695.JPG

10. Blueberry gonna change colors in 2 weeks. Buds will swell. And then! Whack! Hanging in a closet. Haa! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. It was blueberry juice on my fingers when I checked the buds. I spread out he buds on the sides of the colas so they don't rot in the middle. Tonight the smell on my fingers was fresh blueberries. Not a similar scent, real blueberries. They're gonna turn colors! Purple girls. Orange lighter! Haa! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Is that the one under the special bulb?

Gotta love that Real Blue ...... berry

FB_IMG_1540121325721.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yeah man! That's 2 of the 10k bulbs on them. 630w. Seems to be working pretty good. Frosting up and bulking up. Maybe 3 more weeks.

14. Then they must be cmh's
    Nice when u mentioned that kelvin figured it would work decent. U just running that on em?

• Like Like x 1
  15. There are 5 cmh 315's in there and the 2 above the blueberry are the 10k's.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Been awhi!e since had babes going and even longer since using g HP's (cmh is next) was using led before move but what recommend distance for HP's (600 and 1000)

... Prob will fire up the 600 before long starting on low maybe med setting for the lil half done sour diesel ones we moved inside, had them under 3 50w t5'sn cheapo 30w led panel for a week or two so far

• Like Like x 1
  17. ok. i just gotta say wow! that bud stack as long as your arm!!! gonna read everything youve got posted.!!

• Like Like x 1
  18. You can check out my journal to see the evolution. It's only about 40 pages or so, this journal is huge and the guy that started it isn't even around anymore! Haa! I always put my pics on here too and everyone is welcomed to!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1