First grow high expectations

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ant Dog, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Same here. I'm legal for 2 patients right now and honestly growing 12 plants in flower is a lot of fucking work especially trying to keep it preputal and still have a life that doesn't revolve around plants

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. True. I don't have a life so caring for the girls is therapeutic. Haa! 12 is the number I'm looking to do in the bedroom, when I get it ready and take down the tent. So you can sell to your patients but not to dispensaries? Can you get a license for medical and recreational?

3. If I got another patient I could sell up to 20lbs recreational per year. I would have to pay alot more money tho. 200$ per patient 480$ per year license fee and a registered/licensed scale another grand or so. Tags for the plants so they can be tracked. The list goes on, it would cost me about 3 grand to grow and sell recreational. Plus I'd still have to grow enough to provide for the 3 patients. Right now I don't have the money or space. Would want a separate building on the property which would be a cpl more grand.

Right now with the wholesale price of herb the amount of work and time it would take to run a grow that size isn't worth it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. #12864 Schplakken, Jul 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
    I hear ya. I know that the fees and licenses and tax stamps and all that is expensive, but I'm gonna just keep growing the medicine. When the details of the laws get worked out I'll have a starting point to look at where my medicine is needed. I'm hoping to make 2 gals of RSO medicine in the next year. Surely there will be a need for something that helps. You'll get high, and you might feel better at the same time! Haa!
    (cancer can be cured with cannabis)

5. Yea looks like the AG is fighting back on those rules that Oklahoma set up. They were bullshit. They were basically creating a semi legal black market by not allowing flower to be sold. The cost to have a licensed pharmist run the stores is fucking stupid as well. None of their training translates over to cannabis consumption and the cost of having one would be astronomical. At the very least you can become a patient and grow without fear.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah man, fukin bribery! Getting weird over here with it and you said it would be rough like this. I expected it too. It's hard to grow orchids in a cyanide gas cloud.

7. It so stupid because it is so fucking simple. Let patients grow cannabis for themselves and let them sell excess product into a legal structured market, done and done. By not letting that happen you are just begging for a illegal market that is extremely hard to police to just flourish. Once the state is saturated then they get to deal with out of state trafficking like Oregon is right now. I just saw an ad for a store here in Oregon selling 20$ ounces for their Happy Hour. what grower is going to grow weed for probably wholesale at 5$ or less an ounce when he can take it to the Mid-west an get 200-300.

• Like Like x 1
  8. You have it right bro, but leave it to old fat rich white career politicians to throw a wrench into any simple operation. I'm getting $200 now but I know that will be $80 or less in the next year. Nuttin I can do but keep on keepin on. 20 fukin dollars? What's the sense in that? It takes lots more than that to grow it.

9. Cat with guitar. Cat with guitar in it's case. Cat with guitar case (Beautiful kitty is Lil Sweety) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. I've struggled with 'Disposable Heroes' for 30 yrs. The drums have to be perfect. I play guitar so I'm often the asshole. '''''I can play the fast guitar parts but I can't slow down for you to get back in touch with your snare, Greg! You bought that fancy snare shell and kick drum heads. Break em in! Don't make me come back there, Greg! Snare pop! Do that Greg pop thing on the 14" splash too! Kick like you're learning to swim with your feet going crazy on the pedals! Play like Neil & Lars for like 1 minute, please Greg. :wacko:1 2 3 4!''''''

11. These are at 2 weeks above ground with the 2 smaller ones 3 days behind under a 315 cmh running at 245w. This is one of those pics where people ask 'What's with the bags and the bands around the bottom?', What light is that?, Why are the 2 middle ones different than the bigger ones? What's that tube hanging down? etc. Haa! Bigger ones are NHS regular from Mr. Nice, hoping for 4 girls but 3 is fine too. Smaller ones are fem Blueberry from seedsman, tube is from sugar and yeast Co2 generator, I've been using the bags for 2.5 years successfully. Bands on bottom are for support. Taa Daa! Haa! Ready for flower time in another week or 2.[​IMG] [​IMG]

12. #12872 Schplakken, Aug 23, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
    Here's those in the flower tent today.
    Worked all day on mixing the dirt and transplanting. Tall ones are at 22 days above ground. The 2 shorter ones in the back with the blue tape are the blueberry at 17 days above ground. Running about 1365w of light now. I have 1575w with the 5 lights, but I have the 3 black ones turned down to 245w.

13. 28 days above ground. NHS from Mr. Nice. 2 blueberry from seedsman in back right at 25 days above ground. DSCN7593.JPG

14. Those are looking nice for 28 days!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thanks, Norm. So far so good! First time in dirt for me.

16. #12876 Schplakken, Aug 31, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
    Got the girls bent over all over the scrog. 30 days above ground. The Blueberry kids have pistils today! They're beautiful. 1 of the NHS is showing male, but the others aren't showing yet.
    DSCN7598.JPG DSCN7595.JPG DSCN7600.JPG DSCN7597.JPG

17. "My first love was a '59 Fender Stratocaster
    She don't talk back
    She speaks for me
    She don't scream at me
    She screams for me
    - Stevie Ray Vaughan

He was the most wonderful, cool little brother that anyone could ever have.
    -Jimmy Vaughan

18. "My first love was a '59 Fender Stratocaster
    She don't talk back
    She speaks for me
    She don't scream at me
    She screams for me
    - Stevie Ray Vaughan

He was the most wonderful, cool little brother that anyone could ever have.
    -Jimmy Vaughan

• Winner Winner x 1