First grow high expectations

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ant Dog, Aug 21, 2015.

1. #12841 Schplakken, Jul 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2018

Attached Files:

2. #12842 Schplakken, Jul 7, 2018

3. Took down the Shit and drying in my tent. I put some breathable fabric on my scrog and It made a bud hammock! Ready to put these straggly NHS (Northern LightsxHazexSkunk)in there. I think the sativa should be allowed to stretch out. Haze (sativa) can explode in the 10th week of flower. They look shitty now, but they just got into the 7 gal pots today and will get into their final home under intense light in the tent in a few days. I took my first attempt at clones from them. That's the dome in the middle.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Very nice yield you got there. I am also getting close to harvest. I also have couple of sativa hybrid approcahing week 10. They are 57 days into flowering today. I thought they were scrawny plants and were not going to yield much. But I finally see them bulking up. I am reassured that they will fillin in a couple of weeks. Here are couple of pics. How long does it take for them to finish?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  5. #12845 Schplakken, Jul 7, 2018
    Looks good bro! You might have 4-6 weeks to go, just keep an eye on the trichs. I judge time by when they show pistils, not flip of light to 12-12. It's usually about 2-3 weeks after flip that you see pistols so my 10 week estimate is really after pistols show, so actually 12-13 weeks after flip for a sativa from my experience.

6. Yikes, they really slapped the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana.

• Like Like x 1
  7. This is a backassward state and anything that can help people is frowned on. It was sheer force of will of proponents for legal medicine, even if the gov't considers it equivalent to heroin, to vote this in. Many people here went to the polls only to vote for legalization. Like Paulie said, the prohibitionists will always fight against something good for the populous if it doesn't put money in their pockets.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I see this getting tied up like many other states that have voted to allow medical cannabis. What these lawmakers and prohibitionists don't seem to ever understand is that when the law allows patients to grow, but doesn't give them any outlet to sell excess product, all they are doing is making basically a legal black market. That's what Cali and Oregon and Washington were for many many years. I think there was 72,000 legal patients in Oregon before legalization, making a potential 432,000 legal plants being grown. most likely double that number.

• Like Like x 1
  9. How did Oregon have legal patients before cannabis was legalized grow and sell? Was it some kind of bureaucratic run around?

10. Sorry, Legal medical marijuana patients.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ok. I don't understand what you're saying. I don't understand legal cannabis patients without the legal growing and distribution of the cannabis. I'm none too smart!

12. Michigan was like that too for eight years. There was no legal distribution system like dispensaries. It was all a grey area that police would exploit. Then the legislature passed a law allowing dispensaries but there’s a lot of red tape and you need big money to get in. They squeezed out the small grower

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  13. Michigan was like that too for eight years. There was no legal distribution system like dispensaries. It was all a grey area that police would exploit. Then the legislature passed a law allowing dispensaries but there’s a lot of red tape and you need big money to get in. They squeezed out the small grower

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. It’s hard to explain but you just got to watch your back and keep fighting

• Like Like x 1
  15. #12855 Schplakken, Jul 18, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
    There should be dispensary licenses being sold right now. Those shops need to open quick because there is gonna be a flood of weed from expanded operations and the money is made at the dispensary. Should be priority #1 in the distribution of the now legal medicine. It will sell somewhere so might as well use a legal store! Duh! My buddies are always gonna want some. I don't wanna wait 8 years for proper distribution! Revolt! Haa!

• Like Like x 1
  16. So Oregon had Medical Marijuana laws passed way back in 1998 or 1996 I can't remember. Which allowed patients to have 6 mature plants, well around 2010-2012 there was a lot of private clubs opening up where patients could go an buy weed. It wasn't legal but it was tolerated. around end of 2012 I believe they decided to make dispensaries legal and any medical patient or Medical grower could sell to these dispensaries. All was great, any medical patient had a place to legally sell their product.

Then come 2014 they passed recreational legal cannabis. Which changed how dispensaries could function. They could either sell strictly to medical cannabis patients or recreational (anyone over 21). Obviously they all chose recreational, BUT only licensed recreational growers could sell to recreational dispensaries. So all these medical growers now had no where to legally sell product. Some of these medical growers were HUGE 99+ mature plants an hundreds more immature. Well the thing the state didn't do was shut any of these medical growers down and 90% of them were growing in residential neighborhoods so they couldn't legally switch to recreational. So it in turn created this huge grey market just flooded with cannabis. We are talking thousands an thousands of pounds of legally grown weed with no where to go with it. Which is still happening as we speak. it doesn't even come to close to the 2 million pounds of excess weed in the legal rec market that will most likely be destroyed come november when this harvest season hits. I bet we see 15-20$ ounces out the door this Christmas. Most growers here have cut half their crops down an switched to growing hemp until the market comes back. you can search an read many articles where oregon growers are operating at $15,000 month loss

• Like Like x 2
  17. Dam! That's some horrible bureaucratic bullshit! Incompetence in Oklahoma's corrupt legislature will prolly do the same stupid shit.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I read that you attorney general put a stop to the health department dictating how it will be dispensed and other changes they thought they could make. Any changes have to be made through a majority vote in your legislative branches. That’s a small victory for Oklahoma voters!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Man I don't see me doing anything different than I have been. Life goes on while the kinks get worked out in the laws. I grow medicine. Nobody gonna stop me from doing that. Medical got legal here last month so I can find strains that have low thc, high cbd and every one will love the oil I make from it. (Charlotte's Web)

• Like Like x 2