First grow high expectations

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ant Dog, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Looking good schplakken here are my mns plants . Ortega[​IMG] masterkaze [​IMG]earlyhaze[​IMG] 2 dreamtime [​IMG][​IMG]. 5 females from 18 started. A cheese clone I saved twice or was it three times from Root aphids[​IMG]. And last a white widow clone.[​IMG]

"carpe diem et fumum viriditas"

• Like Like x 2
  2. Whenever I see your plants, I'm envious that you can grow outside. If my state legalizes on June 26, I'll expand my grow to the whole bedroom. Maybe room for 10-12 plants in there. A ton of work until I get my watering system automated with a res, pumps and all that shit. I don't like the idea of having a big tub of water in a bedroom, but I'm limited on space. I'll have to put down a pool liner or something. I think I'm gonna go with 7 gal fiber pots.

• Like Like x 1
  3. What you think about this selection . [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dam dude! That's almost all of Mr. Nice's strains! I have some NHS babies just popping up! You have dreamtime on there twice,5 & 9. Are you getting all of them through auction? What is WC and SC?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wc winter cleaning and sc spring cleaning where they sell the ugly seeds not nice looking enough for sale but totally viable . Packs of 1gram of seeds. 60 to 75 seeds per pack. Yup all on auction

• Like Like x 1
  6. Got those for about 35 € tops

• Like Like x 1
  7. Got one for 12€

• Like Like x 1
  8. Have you had good luck germing the WC and SC beans? If you need 10 females, do you germ like 40? I didn't bid on them because I was worried about germ success rate.

9. Same rate of germ I believe.

• Like Like x 1
  10. My mns girls [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. Fukin A bro!
    This is tonight. 'Shit' for real! Haa!
    DSCN7310.JPG DSCN7309.JPG DSCN7308.JPG DSCN7307.JPG DSCN7305.JPG DSCN7300.JPG DSCN7299.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Thanks, IG. I'm guessing 10-14 more days. Trichs are mostly cloudy and I'm gonna chop them at 5-10% amber. They're still swelling but I'm just a little impatient! Haa! It looks like you still have several weeks to go.

13. Tonight. They still have a ways to go. Maybe 10 more days?
    DSCN7311.JPG DSCN7312.JPG DSCN7314.JPG DSCN7315.JPG DSCN7316.JPG DSCN7317.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I think 5 more days. Whaddaya think? Haa!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. Maybe 10 more days. No amber trichs yet.
    What does it look like to you?
    DSC_0040.JPG DSC_0043.JPG DSC_0050.JPG DSC_0051.JPG DSC_0052.JPG DSC_0053.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Tonight
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1