First grow high expectations

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ant Dog, Aug 21, 2015.

1. 26 days above ground. Prolly flip next week. My first regular grow so 1/2 of them will be male according to my research. They are so uniform and similar that I haven't a clue which is which! Haa! View attachment 2434078 View attachment 2434079

• Like Like x 2
  2. #12783 Schplakken, Apr 24, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
    4 female transplants into a clean tent at 28 days above ground and light flipped to 12/12. 10 gal fiber pots with mystery soil! Haa! The other 5 were composted. 4 showed male balls and the smallest female was cut.. 5 females from 9 plants is pretty good! I can only accommodate 4 in the tent, so the best were chosen. 1260w total cfm lights. I had 9 regular plants under one 315cmh. Now they get a 315 each! Haa! I'll feed them 1000-1500ppm juice for a week then go to 1500-2000 for a week or 2.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Skunk in 10 gal fiber pots. From 9 plants came 4 beautiful females. I couldn't bring myself to yank up 5 nice plants so I put them in flower tent to see what they can do in the limited root environment they were started in. They'll all get the same juice food.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. I felt a need to tend my garden! Sending the power to the tops now.
    DSCN7144.JPG DSCN7145.JPG DSCN7147.JPG

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  5. Tonight
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. 46 days above ground, 16 days since flip. Thick branches building the colas with tons of identical puff ball nugget babies! Haa! This is the finest grow so far in my journey. I think this is a strain I'll keep. 'Shit' reg from Mr. Nice. (Afghan skunkxSkunk#1) First regular seed grow makes me wonder why I didn't start that way. I grew nice fems and then, with poor results, tried to grow autos. Big waste of time in my quest for fine bud. I see the true genetics in these. They haven't been altered by chemicals or cross breeding with other species.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Skunk looking great tonight!
    DSCN7176.JPG DSCN7177.JPG DSCN7178.JPG DSCN7179.JPG

8. GC primer before I go roll sum chemdog

IMG_20180520_104506.jpg IMG_20180520_104506.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. We all use leds and cobs and I use them for auxiliary lighting sometimes in flower but my cmh 315's definitely show the best results of any of my mh, hps, led, cob, t5 etc. lights. They look like sunlight to me and my plants look like they're growing in the sun.
    11 days ago and tonight.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Seen the top dog Mr Ant late!y?

@Ant Dog

• Like Like x 1
  11. It's been about a year but I keep posting here. It's a good place for pics because not much chatter. (pic 2 years ago)
    DSCN6099.JPG

12. I'll have to try n hit emup see if get his butt back posting lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. Man if he ain't growing he won't come around here

14. We have been on GC for almost exactly the same time. Feb. '16. Cool!

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. 61 days above ground.
    DSCN7188.JPG DSCN7190.JPG DSCN7191.JPG DSCN7193.JPG DSCN7192.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  16. The light looks like sunshine. 315w from 1 little lima bean element has shown me that 4 of them can fit in my tent perfect. 4 lamps in my tent. I streamline my plants to send the power to the tops. It usually works if I'm paying attention! Haa!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  17. Beautiful plants man! I've noticed I just don't have the energy to constantly be manipulateing my plants to pull off extra half ounce or ounce of buds. I already have so damn much!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Skunk #1 'Shit' strain at 9 weeks above ground.
    3 more weeks of blossom!
    DSCN7239.JPG DSCN7240.JPG

• Like Like x 2