First grow high expectations

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ant Dog, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Hey y'all! I decided that my buds were a little fluffy and not as tight as some of the stuff I see, so I got a seal-a-meal vacuum sealer and now my shit looks almost pro! Haa! I squeeze it real good a couple of times and put it in a baggie. Not the closest trim, but some green looks nice so I left it. (1 oz Red Purps) [​IMG]

2. Jack Herer 1 zip squeezed in the vacuum sealer. This stuff is scary strong to me. Almost a debilitating narcotic effect. I can only smoke a small bong hit. Plant made 12 oz. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oh ok I get very clean bho that I love because it has the natural flavor which I can never get a natural taste from getting terpenes that has been separated out but I’ll try again where do you get your terps from

• Like Like x 2
  4. You can look on ebay for terpines. There are a lot of companies selling them, but the best I've found come from Medical Terpines. Get a 7 or 10 bottle variety so you can mix them to find a profile you like. The rso is mixed with PG (propylene glycol) and PEG (polyethylene glycol) and some flavoring to make the vape juice. One .5ml cartridge will keep you high for a week. DSCN7005.JPG DSCN7011.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  5. Shit regular from Mr. Nice. I germed 10 beans and 3 of them had 2 tap roots and 1 just kicked out 2 seedlings. 1 has a little side shoot mutant. So I guess I had 125% germ success! Haa! [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. I got some from Medical Terpines and some from Fogg. The Fogg terps are very strong. It sucks that rso removes all the terpines, but it's mostly used for vape juice so it's nice to be able to hit it and no one knows!

7. Wow you got some Mr nice genetics. Sweet that is like one of the few strains from them I do not have . Lol.
    Started 5 strains 4 of 4 and 1 of 6 .
    Got 2 trifoliate seedlings.
    Early haze , Ortega and dreamtime all popped. The critical haze widow no action yet. And 6 master kaze germed after 5 of 6 up.[​IMG][​IMG]

"carpe diem et fumum viriditas"

• Like Like x 1
  8. Kick ass, IG! So we are both growing Mr. Nice beans at the same time 3000 miles apart! Keep me updated here on how your grow goes and I will too! Will the trifoliates grow into normal plants or will they be 30% more massive?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Usually they grow out of it after a while. But if you top her before they do you get 3 branches per node should try a mainline and cal it a triline lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Excellent idea bro!

• Like Like x 2
  11. May try it only one came out with 3 first sets. The other looks like it came out with 2 and a quarter. Lol [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. I'm guessing they'll begin to grow normal soon, but it would be cool to see you grow a triline if they stay like that! Haa!

• Like Like x 2
  13. I may just try it anyway lol we will see once they start veg .

• Like Like x 3
  14. Well fellas, I put the Shit plants in 1/2 gal. bags and rearranged the place some. The double and triple plants were cool, but I can't have 2-3 plants on 1 root system so the extras had to go. Prolly flip next week. Hoping for 4 females, but 2-3 is fine. I used fox farms strawberry fields dirt, but that stuff is just a fluffy amendment so I added a lot of good dirt from a nursery and they responded immediately. Little cuties! Haa! How are yours coming, IG? DSCN7046.JPG DSCN7047.JPG DSCN7050.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  15. Looking good bro. My 18 are coming along well. 4 early haze 4 dreamtime 4 Ortega and 6 master kaze. First a pair of widows and budshots. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] special kush Kelly. [​IMG] mystery bagseed [​IMG] mystery bagseed in perlite osmocote+ hempy [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  16. Oh shit! You're rockin! I meant the small ones. Is 1 in straight perlite?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Perlite and osmocote+ water only so far

• Like Like x 2
  18. Little kids 17 days above ground and bottom 2 sets of fan leaves removed. Building up some fat stalks! Afghan Skunk x Skunk #1. Mr. Nice seeds. Shit regular. Check it out! Solid strains so far. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1