First Grow! Hempy Bucket/Coco Coir/Lemon OG/From Seed!!/

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Jrtruejec, Jan 23, 2017.

?

Pats or Falcons

Poll closed Feb 5, 2017.
  1. Patriots

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Falcons

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hey all, got a question,
    I switched out the t5's for my led xml 350 yesterday. I think I had the 10 watt cree's too close. Leaves curled up on the outer edge. Can someone confirm this for me? I had the grow light 32" from the plants. I moved it to 34" when I got home from work. I'll post some pics.
    Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. what are your temps dude?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Temps have been steady 73f for the last 24 hours. Before that it was closer to 75-77f when I was using the t5's for the first week.

4. Humidity stays at about 60. It did drop to about 40 today while I was at work. I left the dome slightly open before I left this morning.

5. #25 Jrtruejec, Feb 4, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
    So it's day ten or eleven. I put the plants back under the t5's. I was afraid they're too young to be under the ten watt cree's.
    I'm watering every other day, Monday I'll begin watering every day. Should I also start feeding 1/4 strength at 2 weeks. Also, when should I top them for the first time?
    They stopped curling, I believe it was the led's. I thought about just keeping the led's close to 3 feet away but I didn't wanna concern myself with them stretching. I'm away at work 12 hours a day.
    Anyway, I'll add some pics. Feel free to tell how bad I burned them.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thank you my friend, I'm proud of them:)

• Like Like x 1
  7. ;)

Attached Files:

8. Happy SuberBowl Sunday!! Let's go Pats!!
    Got me a sick ass Vape Pen and some Kimbo Kush! Vape pen THC lvl is insane! Kimbo Kush tested 28.6%THC.
    And the ladies are doing very well still under the t5's! I gave them some cal mag an flora bloom yesterday. I'll be giving just tap water tonight. Temps is 73-75f humidity at around 50%
    Let's go Patriots!!

Attached Files:

9. I re potted my girls 24 hours ago. They look really good. Roots had reached the perlite reservoir nicely. Three out of 5 had roots sticking out out the Hempy bucket hole. This is why I decided to re put them.
    I've been giving them just tap water (left out for 24 hours) ph'd to 5.9. When I dug out a hole in the 2 gallon pots I duck deep through the perlite reservoir. When I placed the plants inside I did what I could to make sure some of the roots were dropped into the new reservoir. Hopefully this proves to be effective. I assume it would help the plants to recover and bounce back quickly. This is my first Grow, time will tell.
    I may start feeding 1/4 strength floranova bloom an possibly cal mag. Will I need calmag with tap water feeding?
    Gonna post some picks. Day 15

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Looking great man! Im running 100% perlite hempys just a few days younger than yours. I've got a grow journal started, check it out!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Looking good brother. I think I waited until the 5th set of leaves before I topped. Then I topped again a few days later and did some light LST. As far as watering goes, personally I think every day is too soon. I got gnats initially by overwatering but quickly fixes by simply watering properly going forward

check out my first grow/journal https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1423342/

• Like Like x 1
  12. I decided to water every other day to promote root growth. You were right, especially as young as they are.
    Girls are still under the t5's. I have an LED light that's supposed to kick ass. I wanna use it but I tried it out over the girls last week from 32" away an the baby's leaves started to curl. I'm gonna wait one week after repotting. They are stressed as it is. They haven't grown much the past couple days since the repot.
    Got a winter storm here, really cold. I put an electric blanket under the spill catch in my grow tent. Temps are sitting at 75F, humidity between 45-50.
    I started feeding floranova bloom and cal mag. I fed .6ml FloraNova Bloom per gallon and 1.2ml cal mag per gallon. They seemed to perk right up and reach for the light immediately after I fed them. Looked like they were happy:)
    I'm having fun with my first grow, I appreciate your help my friend. I wish more would join in an help along.

Attached Files:

13. I appreciate it thank you!
    I took a look at your grow. I was a lil weary of just perlite Hempy's. Looks pretty tough. How often you water your girls? They're looking good!

14. I've been doing it every other day or whenever I know the res at the bottom is empty. I find perlite hempies to be foolproof. Seems virtually impossible to over water loll.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I hear ya buddy, after the roots reach the res it's almost impossible to under water. Plants are looking really good. They're resilient, I had one I was sure was a goner but she came back. Great new growth.
    What nutes are you using?

16. Hi all, day 19 an the girls are doing good. Growth has slowed a bit after transplant but I'm hoping it'll pick up in a few days.
    Temps are close to perfect 77F and 46rh. They are doing their thing. I'll post pics.

Attached Files:

17. I thought she was dead ten different times. She bounced back!! Fab five again!!:)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  18. In using AN PH perfect sensi grow\bloom A+B and b-52.

Been doing great so far

• Like Like x 1
  19. I may switch to the same:) Looks like some great shit. How much per gallon you giving them?