First grow help.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Phrostyphlakes, Sep 16, 2021.

1. I've started growing this plant from germination. I must've starve it of light early on because it was spindly at the early seedling stage. I gave her a proper light and some LST and now it's growing pretty well. It's sitting in regular gardening soil at the moment. I've been feeding it a diluted miracle grow mixture with waterings. Today I noticed very slight yellowing on the tips of my new growth. I'm wondering if I should be concerned and what I could do to remedy.

Attached Files:

2. I've started growing this plant from germination. -No not you at all see it like a pet

I must've starve it of light early on because it was spindly at the early seedling stage. -Read up light and hormones how they work together

I gave her a proper light and some LST and now it's growing pretty well. -Jasonic Acid response goog it

It's sitting in regular gardening soil at the moment. - a No No you will learn soon too

I've been feeding it a diluted miracle grow mixture with waterings. -Noobs got balls

Today I noticed very slight yellowing on the tips of my new growth. -Points for being attentive

I'm wondering if I should be concerned and what I could do to remedy ?

-Here right here: How to Fix Cannabis Nutrient Burn - Pics & Symptoms

good luck