First grow help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by upinsmoke2019, Jul 21, 2019.

1. First grow , just wondering if my plant is doing okay and if not are there any tips you can give , Any help is appreciated thanks guys

Attached Files:

3. Shit sorry the pic didn’t show up for some reason

4. I can see the pic just fine. Looks good but a bit on the wet side. Def will need more light or it will turn into a very stretched girl.

5. Yeah, pic is up now......it's stretching for sure....what kinda light are you using and how far away is it?

6. I can see it now. It looks fine, just a bit leggy. Lower your lights a bit.

7. That was my concern too , need to get more lighting in ASAP , thanks for the info

• Like Like x 1
  8. That’s what I was thinking too , lights are really shitty so that’s the problem . This grow was going to be an experiment of sorts till my grow box is done and my panda wraps and grow lights show up. As of now its some led lights on blue , and two pretty bright light bulbs

9. That’s what I thought too , Lights are really shitty as of now till my grow box is done and the panda wraps and grow lights show up , was more of an expirement . But the lights are led lights on blue full brightness and two bright light bulbs

10. Alright will do and I’ll put some more lights in as well, Thanks for the help

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. They've got some pretty nice LEDs that are relatively cheap on Amazon if you're in the market for a better light I just got a 1000w LED with veg and bloom for just under 80 bucks. Good luck tho man

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I actually am in the market for a better one and for that same price range too, thanks for the info, I appreciate thanks man and good luck to you too