First grow help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Herb4list20, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Hello this is my first time growing cannabis i have two strains both are autos they are outside i have blueberry which is in coco coir whit perlite and jack herer in soil whit perlite this is how they look 4 days old but i dont know why jack herer is lagging behind blueberry any advice shoud i be worried about thanks IMG_20190606_202117.jpg IMG_20190606_202127.jpg

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Some strains arent as vigorous as others and even different seeds from the same strain can grow much differently. Mj also grows faster in coco than soil generally. I hope you know the differences between the two mediums because they need to be maintained differently. You need to water coco daily and after it gets its third true node you need to FEED it daily. Even multiple times a day towards the end possibly. Soil you wont want to water nearly as often.

Conrad's 1480w QB Corner [Perpetual Grow]

• Like Like x 3
  3. Well i did water them now both everyday i guess i dont have to worry about jack herer to die...

4. Your jack herer looks fine, just leave her be for a few days. Learn what dry soil feels like in your container and from now on, lift your container and feel for weight. If it feels dry, water. Its the best method. If you watered her today, she should be good for atleast a couple-3 days.

5. Thank you one more thing is it okay if i have plants under something like this near tomatoes nfLXMKhheNv6.jpeg

6. I have no experience with outdoor growing but I know I would want something to put over them during the rainy times. From what Ive read, mj can possibly grow better with other foreign plants being around them. Its atleast not an issue having other plants nearby.

7. Thank you verry much

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ive got the problem whit longer stem so i supported it like this shoud it be fine? IMG_20190607_171012.jpg IMG_20190607_200221.jpg

9. #11 Herb4list20, Jun 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
    Here is how blueberry auto looks 7 days old jack herer didnt improve so i germinated another one IMG_20190610_153805.jpg

10. I could be wrong but my guess is if you watered both everyday your jack herer likely got too much water. I have found in soil it takes a while for it use up the water. If I were to water before 3 day mark it would have negative effects. From drowning to root rot and we don't that, I agree with another person who mentioned getting a moisture meter, They are cheap easy and give you a good idea of where it sits. I am on my first grow so don't take it to heart just an opinion. I have learned never give more of anything unless you know it needs it

11. I did water them both everyday the blueberry is in coco as i know you have to water it everyday the jack was in soil so it coud be verry possible that was over watered