First Grow -HELP-

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by AussieProSmoker, Dec 27, 2012.

1. I started my FIRST grow 4 weeks ago. All mystery Strains, I have a walk-in-wardrobe as my grow closet with Reflective Mylar covering the walls. Temperature is always at a good range but I was stupid enough to not get a pH test kit. Therefore I have no clue about my pH. Something I am fixing within the next 24hrs.

400w Digital Ballast (400w)
    400w Metal Halide Lamp (Switching to HPS for Flower)
    Organic Potting Mix
    Amgrow All Purpose Fertiliser (I THINK THIS IS THE PROBLEM!)
    Reflective Hood

The first 2 weeks were fine, no problems. All plants were going through different growth rates but I put that down to different genetics. But in the last week I have noticed the old leaves turning yellow (from the bottom up) and brownish pigments forming on the leaves. Started worrying. I think it definitely has something to due with nutrients.

Temperature is not the problem either.

From what I have read, I think I have a high pH level and/or magnese defiency. What do you guys think?

I have just germinated 15 more seeds. I am going to do the same thing but I am not using the Amgrow Fertiliser. I will also monitor the pH of these from the start.

**ALSO FERTILISER CONTAINS MERCURY ! BEEN FLUSHING LIKE CRAZY! LOOK AT FERT. PICTURE! IS THIS THE PROBLEM !?**

Attached Files: