First Grow, help pleaseee

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 420native, Mar 26, 2020.

1. So I made a post a while back but have been pretty AFK due to life. My grow got stunted pretty badly and I feel like while all of the plants have rebounded and some that were borderline dead are now nice and green, they are still far behind where they should be. This is week 7 of the grow and I had to change location and set up to a smaller closet.

Details-
    -10 plants
    - 5 Alaskan Purple, 2 Blue Dream, 2 Hulk Berry and 1 Gorilla White Widow
    - Main light source - 2 600w Full Spectrum LEDs
    - Secondary - 2 60w CFLs to help any plant I feel like isnt getting enough light
    - Nutes - Tiger Farm Big Grow for now
    - Watering Mon, Wed and Fri, Nutes on Mon and Fri

I'll post pictures of what they looked like around week 3 and what they look like now at week 7.

2. These are the photos for week 7

Attached Files:

3. These are what they looked like week 3.

Attached Files:

4. Your issue in week 3 was you needed to transplant to a bigger pot.

looks like you identified that and went up by week 7.
    Looking good and healthy.

5. How much longer do you think I should veg for or is there anything I can do to boost size?

6. Just make sure she’s stays nice green healthy like that and when she hits bloom make sure you got enough bloom nutes in your soil or feed accordingly with your water.

7. Veg as long as you want. In the end your crop is going to directly correlate to your strains, light, nutes/water and the size of your grow area. 10 plants is going to need a good amount of room. You probably could have saved a few beans and done a full sea of green to maximize budding sites exposed to full lights.

You can always give some sugars. Molasses is very popular because it’s also a good source of iron. It’s pretty cheap too, but you can use corn sugars, but careful you don’t attract ants.

Calcium, potassium, carbon are big for growth, but if you didn’t have some mycorrhiza in the dirt, I would add that. You can source almost free crushed, washed egg shells, dollar store Epsom salts is your Magnesium and sulfur. Magnesium much like phosphorus is important for overall health and energy, but the mycs will be able to root around, literally and feed otherwise unavailable micro nutes right to the plant. If you don’t have mycs, the sugars are less important.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thank you for all the great tips and as for room size, the end game plan is to get one more light and ill actually be switching to a couple grow tents by the end of this.