First Grow: Help and thoughts appreciated

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Omeezy, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Heres a different plant of mine when it was on day 16.
    20170701_223356.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Daym!! So mines not to bad then for day 16 I did fuck up ana atunfthe growth at the start lol she came back nicely

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. IMG_0936.JPG IMG_0937.JPG All the plants look awesome guys! I decided to transplant today. I got a larger pot, ff ocean forest and organic perlite. I guess I'll just have to accept that I have a midget baby for the time being but hopefully this will spark a growth spirt with the new soil and pot. I'm in the works of purchasing a 600 watt led soon so I can give the plant some more life.. and light. Couple pics posted. Leaves look kinda droopy but they do that and spring back up sometimes. I've been keeping it on 24/0 but considering switching to 18/6. I'm thinking it might be stressing the plant more than helping it but again.. I'm a noob. All thoughts and comments appreciated

One of the pics are before the transplant this am. Easy to tell which by shitty soil.

4. IMG_0940.JPG After day two of the transplant the plant formed another set of leaves. The leaves on the bottom are much darker than the leaves up top so I'm assuming I possibly had a phosphorus problem? I have a 600watt led on the way and hope to see this baby perk up. I recently watered with calmag and water ph at 6.7. I'm curious if I should give it some sort of nutrients? It's in ocean farm soil. Let me know what I'm missing or how it's looking. I appreciate all the help and comments.

5. IMG_0941.JPG Quick pic update. Perked up this am! Looks nice.

• Like Like x 1
  6. new growth is always a little lighter, wouldn't worry about it bro. looks good

Anubis Autoflower Grow

7. #27 Omeezy, Jul 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
    IMG_0944.JPG Another quick pic update. The plant is definitely loving the new soil, cal mag and ph appropriate water. I love coming home and seeing it beefing up lol. It's got a nice little smell to it already. I mentioned before it was a bag seed but I was from a pack of loud so I don't think the genetics are too poor. The new light will be installed tmrw and I will let everyone know how it performs. Let me know how the plant looks to you guys. Seems pretty healthy to me ..

• Like Like x 2