first grow having problems need help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by sciencephysics, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Hello there grass city, this is my second grow after my last i attempted was horrible an cropped to early, this has been going ok one was on the verge of dying all drying out fan leaves after i started with nutes, it super stunned it an the other is doin ok but recently lime green leaves turning yellow an drying out started, i have them in fox farm ocean forrest soil in 3 gallon pots used big bloom at like have or quarter strength im thinking nute burn or n deficient but idk any help id appreciate ima upload pics, going on second week of flowering

2. #3 growkings, Jan 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2013
    Could Be Nitrogen Deficiency But in flowering the really dont take that much Nitrogen
    in veg they take all the Nitrogen
    in flowering they need more Phosphorus
    Or Nut Burn
    did you notice the top of your plants new leafs tips curling down as well
    if so it was nut burn.
    Check hear also great info
    Diagnose Your Sick Marijuana Plants | Marijuana Nutrient Problems & Symptoms by Picture | Grow Weed Easy
    Could be also flowering plants shed the fan leafs but still early in flowering stage to do that but depends on the strain

3. Ya some tips are curling down an some new growth is super light green an where theres dark green theres like strips of light green starting to show, i did give em big bloom n they reacted pretty horrid to it the next day, i jus been giving it aquafina water lately seems like new growth is going good but some are still turning light green, but ya thank you grow king much appreciated, below is a pic of my plant budda og, u can see the light green starting to show more

ForumRunner_20130122_103528.png

4. Ya it will take a while to bounce back
    did the same thing once

Flush your system with plain, pH'ed water. Give your plants some time to recover, and start them with a fraction of the nutrients you were giving them before working your way up to more nutrients. Many nutrients come with instructions to feed your plant more nutrients than most plants actually need. It's good business for them if you use more nutrients. However, in my experience it's a good idea to view the feeding charts that come with nutrients as the maximum amount of nutrients and actually start with much less.

5. So its 4 weeks into flowering now, older leaves are starting to die off now i jus hope i didnt stunt the size of the buds by giving to much nutes, one is much larger then the other

Attached Files:

6. you can try a compost solution flush. The idea is to take 1 part forest litter humus (or other high quality compost), 5 parts water, and a tablespoon of molasses. agitate the compost solution with a spoon for 15 minutes, strain and apply as a soil drench. you know you have attained flushing level when the color of the run-off goes from clear to brown.

7. #8 marvajuana, Feb 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2013
    Thank you Hope2toke, This one is going in my organic grow notes.:D Does this make 5 gals or ?

mj:smoking: