First grow have a question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 1mn3w, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Hi for my first grow im only going to grow one plant.(once i get better at growing will grow more than one) i was wondering if a 3 foot by 1foot grow ox is ok FOR ONE plant. Once i start growing more plants at a time i will increase size of grow box. Thanks for all replys, i appreciate critisim to help me grow.

2. #2 Jerry the Farmer, Aug 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2013
    Keep in mind you have to factor in the size of your lights, fans, and anything else going into the grow box. That's going to use about 8-12 inches of that space. I'd recommend a minimum of 4'x2'Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

3. Thanks for the feedback im definatly going to see if i can make those modifacations.

4. I would second Jerrys' recommendation. 4'x2'x2'

Take a peek--- http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1221460-Cfl-Box-Grow,-Round-#2#entry18148508

5. My box is 2x3x6. My last grow I had four White Widows. I used a 400 watt HPS to flower. They got about 30 inches tall. I have fourteen, one quart Mason jars full of weed. If you're going to build a box you might as well build one that you can use in the future for bigger grows..