First Grow Guide

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BreezyF, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Is there an all out guide explaining how to grow bud and what you need like lights and cycles and all that. A single post that says and explains everything like what happens with the plant in stages and when to change cycles what plant grows to use and what to do to make certain things happen to the plant

2. Yeah, Google.com. Ask all your questions there.

Growing marijuana is like raising a child. There won't be a single post explaining it all. Every plant is different, and it won't be spelled out.

You have to be wise to grow marijuana. You can't just follow instructions. You have to research more than you'll ever want to. If you have any problems, research those. You'll never stop researching until you find something that works. Even then you'll still keep making minute changes to your system to work better for you.

The best marijuana growers don't follow a simple step plan. They adapt to their plant's requirements and provide and environment that is suitable for their plants.

So no... there is no easy 1,2,3 guide explaining how to grow exceptional bud. There never will be.

3. Just have the following

Time

Research

$

Lights

Pots

Soil not miracle grow

Oh and did I say... Research

And be realistic don't be thinking you will have 3 pounds in two months

4. Thanks to the both of you and I wanna grow sometime in the future just to supply myself most likey when I'm older looking forward to it thing is I don't really understand all the terminology like nutes and stuff and the point of terminology I don't know (botany terms)

5. Breezy, check this link into the "Books On Growing Cannabis" forum.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/books-gr...bible-definitive-guide-growing-marijuana.html

This link takes you to reviews on "The Cannabis Grow Bible: The Definitive Guide to Growing Marijuana" by Greg Green.
    If you surf back to the main forum heading there are tons of other book reviews as well, but I very highly recommend this one. It's the best single source reference I've come across; enough so that I quit looking when I bought this one back in 2003. There is a new edition out now; go for that one.
    Buy this, read it over & over, then hang out here & absorb. By the time you're ready to start your first grow your chances of success will improve dramatically. AND you'll understand everything you need to know to ask really good questions.

Bestaluck to ya.

6. [quote name='"Olde School"']Breezy, check this link into the "Books On Growing Cannabis" forum.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/books-growing-cannabis/341207-cannabis-grow-bible-definitive-guide-growing-marijuana.html

This link takes you to reviews on "The Cannabis Grow Bible: The Definitive Guide to Growing Marijuana" by Greg Green.
    If you surf back to the main forum heading there are tons of other book reviews as well, but I very highly recommend this one. It's the best single source reference I've come across; enough so that I quit looking when I bought this one back in 2003. There is a new edition out now; go for that one.
    Buy this, read it over & over, then hang out here & absorb. By the time you're ready to start your first grow your chances of success will improve dramatically. AND you'll understand everything you need to know to ask really good questions.

Bestaluck to ya.[/quote]

I appreciate it can't wait for the day