First Grow Grape Ape - Bagseed

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by mrgreen32, Sep 25, 2013.

1. This is my first grow, it's almost four months old, I have half subcools super soil mix half roots organic potting soil, I lst'd it and it is about a month into flowering

Attached Files:

2. Here are some updated pics, almost 5 weeks into flower

DSCF1154.JPG DSCF1155.JPG DSCF1156.JPG DSCF1157.JPG DSCF1158.JPG DSCF1159.JPG DSCF1161.JPG DSCF1163.JPG

3. Looks good man. There's nothing quite like smoking some green that you'd tended and nurtured through a season...good luck friend

4. Thanks man, do you have any tips on the yellowing leaves and redding stems? I've read that it was nitrogen, potassium, and nitrogen deficiency so I added some ewc, bat guano, blood and bone meal, but there hasn't been any change.. Any help would be appreciated!

5. Some updates, she's coming up on week 6 of flower. She's getting stiicky and has a nice skunky grape smell to it mmm mmm! Are the buds a little small for how far along into flower she is though?
    DSCF1165.JPG DSCF1166.JPG DSCF1172.JPG

6. Looks nice n frosty dude! I think it should be some danky! If you can, let her go for another 4-5 weeks I think they'll get fat

7. Thanks bro, I'll definitely do that!

8. Here are some updated pics, I'm on my phone so it'll be one by one. The buds are really starting to fill in and weigh the branches down, I'll need to get some bamboo sticks or string for support. 1381547554725.jpg

9. : mouth watering: Looking great man. :D

10. Thanks man, I'm surprised how good this is going haha I'm happy with it though! I'm gonna post better pics tomorrow

11. Here are some updated pics, just two for now but more to come manana
    1382152402675.jpg

12. New pics here!

Attached Files: