First Grow - Good Times

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Azureblue, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Looking forward to reading about your next grow. Thinking about starting one myself.

2. Right on! Good luck man :cool:

Growing has been one of the most fulfilling things that I have done in this life. Lots of rewards, but the risks should be weighed and the research should be done!

Just got my seeds in from the Attitude today :D

Cost me some $$ but I've now got 5 Green House Seeds "Super Lemon Haze" Feminized

Decided to go with feminized seeds this time. Last time, on my 2nd grow, I ordered royalty, and they ALL turned out to be MALES :eek: :cry:

I'll start a new grow journal for the new grow. Going to start the germination process tonight :hello:

3. ok I'm tired, I just spent a few hours in between work and finished reading ALL 17 pages.
    GOOD JOB on your grow, I haven't start mine, but it'll be similar set up except using COCO instead. I will be following your second grow!! I ordered Green house seeds ( I later found they're not that favored on this forum lol ) Arjan Strawberry Haze from Attitude.... I'll start a journal once I start...... once again congrats on your grow! excellent turn out. Isn't Super Lemon Haze the no.1 strain of 2011 from GHS? XD you sly devil you...