first grow flowering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by pinkbear, Nov 28, 2011.

1. to day is 21 of flowering and its watering time.
    what! ha i wish mine was that thick. starting to stink. smells fruity with a hint of shit hahah
    also some of the leaves are really dark green and kind of tacoing down.. too much nitro?? i think im going to stop giving it the fish fert 5-1-1. should that be ok? still going to be giving it earth juice 0-3-1 and molasses. soil has bone and blood meal mixed in...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    the leaves look kinda sad. =(

[​IMG]
    here is the 2nd highest part of plant off the main cola

[​IMG]
    this is the highest part of the plant off the main cola

2. Its going off man how many more weeks do u think it has.

3. i have no clue ha. any1? how many weeks left on my plant would you say?

4. Ha ha yeah trying to find out how long mine has 2 lol

5. looking good cant wait to grow myself

6. About the leavetacos, i instantly think pH, have you checked it lately?

7. Disregard what I said. Stoned right now. Did not read the taco part. Hasn't happen yet this way.

8. #108 pinkbear, Dec 7, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2011
    alright new problem. keyboard got wet and now a bunch of keys dont work i discounted it from my laptop and letting it dry out. should this help? ha i know off topic
    and plant stinks like fruity pebbles in rotting milk

9. Man I'm right with you man, my plant is 37 days into flowering, the leaves are frosty, the buds are about as thick as my thumb, and I'm thinking ill be done in 2 weeks hopefully. Ive got a really fast flowering dutch passion strain.

Oh and put your keyboard in a big bag of rice for a day or 2.

10. rice really? that a joke i will do it thow

11. #​

No joke at all that shit works for lots o electronics..phones and shit

12. well right now it is sitting in front of my fan in my grow closet.. ha dont worry not humid in there at all. but i will put it in rice when i get home

13. The rice sucks up the water as it evaporates, just look at how much water rice sucks up when you cook it

14. just got home keyboard still fucked up ordered new one off amazon be here dec12-16 fml plant looking good

15. Nice im having a bit of a stench problem now lol i smell a hint of weed with a massive smell of crap lol

16. me to but you can only smell it in my room...seriously smells like someone left a bowl of fruity pebbles in here for weeks

17. Yeah i know what you mean lol its only in my room as well and not so bad at night lol

18. What day are you guys on, I've been subbed for a while, and this my first time as well I've been looking around for people who will most likely be harvesting when I am; I'm on day 35 of flipping from 12/12 got 3 plants under a 600w hps good luck to you guys

19. today is day 23 of flowering for me and its watering time