first grow flowering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by pinkbear, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Well i mean flowering is a cycle of the plants life, you can watch its various stages and stuff, id say that most of the real exciting stuff happens after week 3 or 4. the first week or two of 12/12 is transitioning after that your on to full flowering.

2. for those of you tuning in this has turned into pinkbear and luukes competition grow! he is about 5 days ahead of me in flowering and i beleive we both have about the same set up. im running cfls what are you running luuke? well anyways follow along to the end. who do you guys think will have more and better weed?

PS my plant is named rasta splash!

3. im running cfls and 2 double 5 foot flouro fixtures 8 cfl 6 2700k and 2 4100k and the flouro fixtures are 2x 6500k and 2x 2700k 58watts each. jump on board and follow our comp to the end.

4. Hey man its Sunday for me but ill take pics tomorrow witch is your Sunday i think not 100% sure lol also my main cola is packing on the weight my plant is starting to lean because my main cola is going off the dial witch is a good sign, vertical growth is now at a complete stop buds are getting bigger by the day :) just watered, and still watering every 48 hours still feeding 4.times a week. Going to pick up another 2 2700k to chuck in there to keep temps up a bit more. How is rata splash going?

5. We are following you two. I am an avid outsider here and use to watching them bitches get 8'-14' high with a few solid pounds but this closet fun has me thinking.. You guys should use a very low concertration of mircle grow from teens to adulthood. The production and quality will blow your minds. the yields triple if not more.

6. going to take pics 2mrw.. and i think i need to up the water too.. seems to be drying out faster.. same watering times but going to give her an extra cup

7. [quote name='"pinkbear"']aww im on day 15. only 5 days till i start seeing something. has it been 20days since you flipped 12/12 or since you first saw flowers? mine is since i flipped 12/12[/quote]

Dang bro tomorrow for me is week two and I already have crystals all over :eek: :confused: and I have a set up kinda like yours but with less light and room.... (it'll be day 14)

8. finally the day has come for pic updates so here they are, let me know what you think. im 23 days into flower today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. more pics next week :D

10. Wheres the rasta splash? Haha! Good grow competition you guys have going, looking delicious;)

11. no idea where rasta splash is ive been waiting all day hahahaha

12. Probably getting every hour of light this sunday before pictures:)

13. ha ha yeah thats it :D i should have waited till the end of the day lol, i cant wait for my plant to finish when ever that might be lol......

14. Just wait for those trichomes to turn amber! Im still trying to look for preflower sings..."sigh"

15. dang man that sucks i was pretty nervouse sexing my plant im so glad it turned out a bitch. hopefully the trichs will start turning by christmas time that would make it 6 weeks into flower.

16. Yeah man for sure, im getting small pistils but defiantly not something to get excited over. Enjoy your grow!

17. holy hell your plant is huge ha. mine is a baby compared to that... also sorry no pics today i have been at work all day and my laptop is being a pice of shit. hopefully i can post some pics 2mrw sorry about the wait uys

18. its all good mate i was pretty excited to see them, yeah shes turning into a beast mate cant wait untill shes ready lol.

19. Ive been having trouble posting pics today too i think its the website

20. Pink saw my beast and didn't wanna put his runt up hahahaha :p jokes