first grow flowering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by pinkbear, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Is that for real? Its at its max

2. LOL! Hmmm...WDU think?

Mr. Obvious: "ITS FRICKING COOKING"

3. NOOOO!! i dont want to cook her! ok so i added this fan... maybe this should help

[​IMG]

his fan is the size of the plant! ha

4. just turned it on and the temp has dropped down to the 80 marker. this seems to be helping

5. Could also leave the door open during light hours i do slightly works a treat.

6. i leave it wide open as long as the lights are on. unless im not going to be home to close it then i close it early

7. She looks super healthy! No heat stress or anything good job dude!

8. watering time!! so the new fan really helps its. the temp is staying between 70-80. i wish i could smell right now my my nose is so stuffed cant tell if she smells yet. =( i want to smell the sticky!!!
    [​IMG]

9. so i called my friend today to find out what i am growing and he called the club he bought it from and they said its a hybrid. sativa dom..... obviously ha. also that its a oaksterdam clone. oaks og. has any1 heard of this?

10. Hey pink how's it going ? Just wondering if you know whether i can clone a lower branch on my plant? right down the bottom there is a couple of sites witch get hardly any light and are growing slow is it possible to cut a clone from there or will it stress my plant to shit lol ?

11. hmm idk. i supose it wont hurt to try i dont think cutting one of the bottom stems will hurt the plant

12. i have a name for my plant. rasta splash!

13. Ha ha nice i need to come up with a name for mine aswell. "starts thinking"

14. i cant wait to start seeing crystals. when will this happen.
    or how about "pondering green"

15. Not long now mate i love looking at my main cola covered in white hairs and crystals all over the sourounding leaf makes me excited lol

16. #36 pinkbear, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2011
    aww you bastard! yea that means my should be getting crystals any day now. it seems the plant has slowed getting taller but the leaves are getting bigger but also iv been off for the past 2 days and iv just sat and watched the plant all day. haha.. i like how its only us talking here ha

17. Ha ha that's it any day now, mine has very little smell is that a concern? Mine has slowed dramatically in growing up ways and the buds are getting plump lol its very exciting, ha ha i like to check on mine about 600 times a day lol, and this is now officially luuke and pinks thread lmao

18. man just start posting pic here make this your journal too haha

19. Yeah im going to ha ha

20. My girl is asleep for another day lol hopefully more crystals overnight :p