First Grow Flowering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by xoner, Nov 28, 2016.

1. I am new to this and jus wonderi.g what toxicity or deficiency I am having trouble with or do they look healthy a
    the bud development is super slow but it is happening I jus flushed two days ago so waiting to see results. I'll post more pics when I get home

Attached Files:

2. They look healthy. Those marks on the tips are just nutrient burns, not bad, nothing to worry about.

3. The only reason I ask is because the growth is super super slow u derived 400 watt lucalox hps I 2 gallon smart pot it's been n fliwer for close to 2 months since flip

4. Thx jus wondering because the growth is beyond slow it's horrible sluggish slow like almost 2 months since 12 12 flip I flushed them 2 days ago waiting on results with that so I'll post more pics online of the leaves that I feel are affected by whatever it is thx for Input tho

5. I also have a KC Brains Northern Lights Special it is about 4 weeks into fliwer after 12 12 12 flip I'll also post pictures of it and see what you guys think of my first grow

6. This is the northern lights I was tell u about a d it has been in flower well 1212 flip was o 10 28 16 so... this is new pic too

Attached Files: