First grow,flowering stage Pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by indiexindo, Jan 12, 2008.

1. okay so this is my first grow

just thought i would show it off a little and see if you guys had some pointers

ive got kindof a shabby grow area and space blankets on the walls for nothing more to keep the heat up (its pretty cold here) but they do a pretty good job at reflecting as well

any input of changes that should be made man please let me know
    im here to learn

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. what kind of lights are u using, u should get them closer the internodal space is very far apart

3. it acts like it dosent like them closer
    i had them alot closer and it started acting really funny

4. what lights are they ? ..... if there fluorescent tubes then sit them about 2inchs above the top of plant.....if there cfl's then get them right in there too

5. Yeah Broski those lights need to be much closer.... I am going to post a LST thread very soon... keep an eye out it will help you very much as far as yield goes.

6. they are floros
    i also have some cfls and i will be putting them up next to it pretty close
    do you think its savagaable?
    as of right now im not expecting a big yeild (first grow) so what can i do to maximize it now besides moving the lights closer?

7. what kind of fluoros?tubes ?what wattage and length and also spectrum
    put them close up on the sides if possible and if ur really having problems keeping fluoros close then u need more ventilation

8. That plant is absolutely salvageable. You should get some good bud, but not too much. The inter nodal space is already set, so just grow what you've got. I have not yet flowered under artificial light, but the more intense the lights, the fatter the buds (from what I've heard).

Looks like a C.Sativa type strain so you can expect a loooong flowering period. Already has a nice coating of trichomes so you should get good n high once you harvest.

9. Hey I got a question... do you know what strain yours is? I've been growing a plant that I transplanted and it looks very close to yours except i have white and a little bit pink hairs.

10. honestly it was just bagseed
    and i bought so many different kinds and the seedas got mixed
    that i have NO clue

but its weed and i will smoketh it

11. ya definately looks like bagseed and that shit stretches no matter what
    expect about a quartar i would pin that plant right in half squeeze stalk till you fell it get mushy dont get too crazy but you can fold that top right over hell you can fold ur plant 5 times and itll grow just squeze with fingers fold it over and stake it with stick
    that increase your yeaild as welll as stop that height good luck

if ur scared of dsoing what i sadi then just let her grow

just dont expect much