First grow: flowering 4 weeks

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Rustyspartan, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Hey this my first grow. I am growing 2 plants. This is a pic of first one. It is 4 weeks into flowering. How she look?

Attached Files:

2. I might be wrong but its upside down bro. how do u get the soil to stay?

3. This is my second plant. It looks not as good and I don't know why. It is getting everything the same as first plant but since sprout is has been growing funny. Is it possible to get shitty seeds that don't grow properly? As leaves r sagging like old lady jugs.

Attached Files:

4. Lol I don't know why my cam makes them upside down but if u click pic they go right side up

5. Should I trim them too?

6. I wonder if its actually possible to germinate a seed and then hang it upside down with the light underneath it pointing upwards. thatd be like totally rad dude

7. Ive seen some dank ass shit grown on a topsy turvy... So yes... You can grow upside down lol. The colas were longer than my forearm.

8. It was hung from a tree branch though lol. It would be weird to have all your electric on the floor. Seems like a huge fire hazard haha.

9. Oh yeah your plants look nice too dude. Thats what i forgot to type lol. Anyways i had a couple plants that looked fucked like the one. I had 9 plants in 2 buckets and now i have 5. I just cut all the weak ones and ones that looked fucked out. I didn't have enough light for that many anyway. Some seeds just pop nasty ass mutant plants and theres not much you can do about it other than help it along. It shouldn't happen if you bought it from a reliable seedbank. If it does i would call em an be like uhhh dude your genetics are fucked.

10. I don't even remember where I got them from. Got 3 feminized and 2 germed. They both female I just hope that one doesn't herm or something

11. I just looked at it again an really it just looks like its sativa dominant and maybe a little overwatered. Im sure you'll be fine man.

12. Ok cool. I've been watering fully every 4 days.