first grow, finally some success

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mattyb584, Jul 17, 2010.

1. two or three months ago i planted some bagseed in a pot i had outside. Surprizingly it took and now i had a plant i had to take care of. I left it outside and hoped it would grow. It grew... sorta. took about a month to get up to its third set of leafs.. so i moved it indoors, best decision ever! I cut the top and it GREWWW! I think it got sick with a deficiency so i put it into flowering to try and salvage as much as I could. right after i did that the new leafs started looking fine so I was kinda bummed, but I have my first signs of female! Ill get some pics together shortly

2. Congrats man. It always feels good to nurture something to life. Take care of her and she'll take care of you.

3. here are some pics

Attached Files:

4. yo, is that plant male?

5. No, not male. I'd say the 2nd and 4th picture stand out to show it's a female.

Keep it up matty :)

6. Looks good, but look out for spider gnats from the outside.. Bringing plants from outside to inside usually brings in unwanted pests so usually a medium room is suggested instead of your grow area so you don't get an infestation. Hope it turns out for you though.

7. Yep definitely female! Hopefully doesnt turn hermie at any point tho cause my dad keeps going downstairs and turning on another light :/ There are fruit flies (just a few) but i think its all under control :) How long do you think it will take till finish? its been about a week of 12/12