First grow, few questions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by brettzdaman, Jan 28, 2014.

1. My buddy Set up in a nice sized rubbermaid bin Using 2 42w cfls 2700 lumens each. also have a fan blowing fresh air in and an exsuast port for air to flow out. walls are coverd in tin foil. I've been giving it regular bottled water with liquid miracle grow, for the first week it was just growing In the window before It was moved to the box. it's been about 12 days now. I'm going to try n upload some pics. Would u guys be able to tell me if the plant is looking healthy I feel like it looks too small compared to others I've seen online, also any tips to keep to plant healthy would be greatly appreciated

2. How do I upload photos from mobile?

3. Take a screen shot and ill tell you.

4. is that you in your avatar?

5. You might want a little more light try for around 100w also be careful with that miracle grow it might turn around to bite you in the ass. I don't know much about liquid nutes though. Also tin foil can cause hot spots and burn your baby I would try to get mylar and replace the foil. Or just white paint. Everything else seems ok lol post some pics soon

6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391012967.684014.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391012988.948703.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391013022.198417.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391012967.684014.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I'm waiting for plant to get a little bigger then I'm transfering it to this pot ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391013153.181911.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Be sure you don't over water or over nute especially at that stage it will not recoverSent from my VS840 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Its fine, it will be fine if you dont feed it and dont overwater.

Your are a month from needing that huge pot.

10. you wanna mix some perlite into that soil for drainage i go with soil/perlite 60/40sent from the middle o nowhere

11. Ok thanks also it seems like Every morning and every night when I check it I have to water it, is that too much? The soil always seems to be drySent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. yes thats to much what are your temps?sent from the middle o nowhere

13. the best way to tell if they need watered is to lift the pot if its light it needs water enuff to make soil moist not wet tho take note of how heavy the pot is once watered then you should b able to gauge it easier :Dsent from the middle o nowhere

14. Ok forsure, ill check for weight next time I water, I havnt taken temp before this was the first time. The only thermometer I had was a cooking thermometer so I'm not sure how acurate this is I'm going to go out n purchase an actual one later. But the temp inside the box is 91.5F. What should it be at?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. between 70 an 80 f is a gd range 85 is on the high side sent from the middle o nowhere

16. Well hears another update! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391551498.337351.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391551520.153591.jpg My temp is at 84 I can make my fan faster if that will lower the temp. I just bought some new all organic soil and some perlite. What's the ratio mixture I should do for these two Also hears a pic of the plants progress so far!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. the ratio i go with is 60%soil 40% perlite well mixed :D

sent from the middle o nowhere

18. Alright thanks man!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. #20 brettzdaman, Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2014
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393137504.865317.jpg

Just checked out the plant some of the leaves are drooping. Not sure what it means soil was pretty dry, so possibly dehydration? Any body know what could be wrong?

More info**

Repoted about 3 days ago

Also the top leaves are doing fine just the bottem ones are drooping, and a few are startin to turn yellowish. Could this possibly be because the distance between light or not enuff light?

Havnt done any trimming plants about 5-6 weeks now

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum