First Grow - Feminised ppp under t5's

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SlippySlappy, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Yeah Myles, they better destroy the Jets this weekend!

OR, I wish I could trade some shark for you speed weed! I want to try that stuff!

2. Hey all, I got the dry weight on those 12 jars of GWS, it is 162 g. Some really dense nugs in there. I've smoked it for a couple of days now and like it. It's pretty strong and relaxing. I'm going to smoke alot this weekend with friends, so we'll see what they think of it.

Hope everyone is getting high! :smoking:

3. dude those look like some dank ass nugs!

how many plants did you harvest? and whatcha gonna be growin next? and when are you gonna start your next grow?

glad I saw your thread right as you havested, i'll subscribe now and follow through your next grow :hello: (if you do another grow)

4. Damn slippy, I'm not gonna lie cruisin the city hellla drunk with my girlfriend finding these beautiful pictures of a harvest just makes me want to smoke aonther bowl. Congrats on your harvest, hopefully mine comes out that great. What do you think you're going to grow you're next cycle? maybe order some niceeee seeds from a bank online. oh also maybe you, myles or anyone else could give me some advice on my journal :) it would be much appreciated
    -Cheers
    Happy smoking!

5. Hey Risky, thanks for stopping in. That was a harvest from one GWS. It was a fairly big plant, not quite 3 feet tall and almost 3 feet wide. That GWS seems like a good producer, even alot of the buds underneath turned out pretty dense. I don't know what I'm going to grow, so many strains, so little time! I may start up again soon, I'm adding another rez and recirculation, once I get that going, I'll start up again. Thanks for stopping in! :smoking:

6. Thanks for stopping in Irish, I'll check out your grow. Myles and all these other guys will be more than happy to give advice, just let them know. Only reason I can even grow this stuff is because of the people here on GC. I'm not sure what I'm going to grow next, so hard to decide. But I will be starting up again within the next few weeks I hope.

7. congrats on the nice yield :D

8. Holy crap, 6 zs off one plant... Indeed a nice pull, your gonna be dangerous in your next grow...

9. Verry nice grow man and a nice pull love the fact that you did it with the t-5s I just bought some of them for vegging havent got them in action yet but soon!