First grow ever!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SpaceHammer21, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Also the soil was completely dry when I watered her today like bone dry more then an inch down it's pretty warm up there and I have had to water her daily because of it, I pretty much have been taking pictures every day after doing my thing trying to keep her upright and doing my inspection and checking the soil for dampness. I overwatered her about 6 days ago and had to wait a full 3 days before it was dry and ready for another since then and keeping my water amount I'm giving in check I have been watering about every 24 hours but I keep checking going by the guidelines I have been reading online and been doing everything right for the last few days

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. right now I'd have to imagine the roots haven't filled it out quiet all the way but you won't know until you do transplant but I can tell ya that it won't hurt anything to keep it in that pot for a couple more weeks by then it'll probably be a good size to transplant and it'll be a lot smoother when you know for sure the roots are holding the soil in place. I'm not saying you can't transplant now you'd just have to be more careful.

Well you could always cut the container down the side so you can peak in wouldn't hurt nothing well but your pot haha...

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

• Like Like x 2
  3. Of course the one that did the best out of the 5 I started is the one in the cute ceramic pot, my wife would kill me if I broke that lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. Growing pretty fast now..catching up to mine lol I topped mine now thinking I should of just lst'd. Looks good though. Like buddy said above getting 2nd hand maybe a good idea might be able to get one as cheap as 20-40 bucks.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yea I have 2 seeds germinating of some really really good stuff I got recently I was amazed I even found good seeds in them because the stuff was that good gone start them in Solo cups here shortly and add to the setup take away those others that are failing anyway

6. Hopefully I can find one for cheap when I get paid

• Like Like x 1
  7. I do want to recommend that next grow you start the plants out in clear solo type cups and just place the clear cup in a red solo cup to block the light and then you can actually see when the roots are hugged up all around the soil and can be transplanted... or just a solo cup works too as I said you can cut it down the middle so you can peak in.

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

• Like Like x 1
  8. That's a good idea! Will post updates as they come

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] this thing is going nuts right now!!!

Sent from my XT1585 using [URL=http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=77999]Grasscity Forum mobile app[/URL]

10. Only thing I been thinking about so far is trimming some of the bottom leaves that it doesn't need anymore that were damaged by the heat other then that wasn't planning on anything else for awhile

11. Lookin good! I agree you don't need to transplant for a bit, she's still relatively small. I used to always worry about if I should transplant or not, then last weekend I was checking out this one guys outdoor garden and he has multiple three foot tall plants in solo cups that are somehow looking great haha totally threw me off

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Sorry for the blurry pic, it's a screenshot of a video. But there's like ten 3'-4' plants in containers less than 1 gal and idk how they're lookin so healthy haha. The ones circled in the second pic are in solo cups, I know, hard to see

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum