First grow ever!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SpaceHammer21, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Check my actual reply under your message

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. [​IMG] update going old school found 2 fluorescent fixtures a guy was selling locally a little old but they are high output t5 54w bulbs and there are 3 in total 2 in one fixture 1 in the other 4200k all 3 bulbs. Only about a foot above the plants and of course I still have the LED in the mix I really think this will solve my light vs heat issue for now until they get bigger about to start a new seed germinating because I really don't think the other 3 seedlings are gonna do anything really good stuff my friend got a few good seeds out of gonna start one or two up and see if I can get a second plant started

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Those were all taken as Soon as the fluorescent's we're put up not even 5 minutes ago we will see tomorrow what kind of difference it makes :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks it was Little Rocky for a few days but now everything is looking allot better color seems perfect and consistent and every new leaf that grows without the heat stress of the other lights is looking great as well now we are back on track :)

5. She is absolutely loving the new lights I put in last night noticeable increase in growth rate especially with the new leaves underneath

6. Looks 100x better lol..looks like you just water the middle of the pot..what about the poor roots on the outside of that wet spot.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I'm on my first grow currently too and fucked up a bit when I started..put mine in jiffy pots and found out they don't biodegrade fast enough so I had to transplant when they were 1 week old and I had to rip the roots out of the bottom...there's always hope haha here they are at day 23-24[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1