First grow ever!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SpaceHammer21, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Heck yeah I wanted to get a new grow light for my next grow but with Christmas and everything coming up I can't justify spending that on myself, plus I really want to see what kind of results I can get out of the make shift setup I made before since I never got to see any bud lol that big ass plant made a f*** ton of seeds though

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Lol u know what I meant I always say ferment when I'm putting them down just getting them wet and started ( pun intended ) I don't remember the real phrase lol thanks also I'm expecting good things now that it's not summer I won't have to worry about any heat issues also

3. I definitely will guys thanks again for all ur help, and like I said now the waiting game lol this is the part I hate the most where u are waiting for the first root to sprout then u plant it and wait another week for it to pop out of the dirt lol so much waiting

4. Back like a vertebrae! What beans r u guna pop

• Like Like x 1
  5. My future Christmas bud @ 44 days from germination. Purple Indica auto left and White Widow Fem right who has a little more time. I want to see some nice healthy girls on this post.

Attached Files:

6. Water with distilled all the way through man. Less is better then too much on the nutes. Never overwater, again less is more. If your doing a super soil holla at me. I will give you the perfect mix where no nutes will be needed until week 5. Be as prepared as possible and your grow will be butter.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Lol more bagseed out of my collection of hundreds I have collected the past few years so all 4 seeds put down are probably 4 different strains there was only one or two strains of good exotic I have had where I got more then 1 viable seed out of the bag, 90% chance 4 different mystery strains lol makes it more fun

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Damn those plants look nice here is to hoping for similar results

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thx brother.. They have plenty of time to fatten up. Please keep us posted on setup, soil the whole 9.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Well I def learned my lesson with the first grow about overwatering and got my technique down after a month through the first grow I'm actually just gonna use cheap ass potting soil again the same stuff I used the first time I had really good results with it surprisingly and I bought some organic nutes that I was gonna use for flower last time but ended up not needing it cause u know male plant.... So I'm feeling like I'm pretty set, also I use the water from my well I live on a farm and the water from the well is very pure I tested it awhile back pH is always right in range where it should be so I'm gonna keep it up the same way I was doing it last time and hope for females lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. Almost end of week 4
    Afghani #2 IMG_20171125_172624.jpg IMG_20171125_160132.jpg IMG_20171126_175811.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  12. It's a Unit Farm UFO80 led 175watt Cree and osram led diodes
    I won it in a contest
    The light was just on sale on their site I believe it's about 370$

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Thanks man
    Yeah they look a lot better in person of course lol. I made a cpl YouTube clips of em

14. Let's hope for some nice dense nugs. Happy growing!

• Like Like x 1
  15. You too
    Happy growing all