First grow ever!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SpaceHammer21, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Hopefully they r not. I found some on my one. Actually its a hermie cuz its throwing pistils too. Its early in flower but ya can definitely tell
    But man it looks like a cluster of 3 of em. Man that would suck!

2. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Raised the lights again lol. And I got a good shot of the pre flowers I am about 90% sure she is a female at this point its hard to see in the pic but based on the shape and all the pictures I have looked at she looks female just waiting on seeing the first pistols to be 100% should be any day now with how fast the preflowers are coming in

First grow ever!

3. 99% certain I have found some preflowers at the top that are already growing pistols should be 100% by lights out tonight with how fast she is growing. I will let u guys know as soon as I find out!

First grow ever!

4. [​IMG] lemme see focused close ups of that when lights are on.

• Like Like x 2
  5. yeah id like to see it too! looks kinda male to me but I HOPE I am WRONG!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. You have a baby, it's a Boy

7. Eh fuck o well I have another baby sprout that is still tiny and fresh will start anew and it will be way better anyway cause I won't make as many stupid mistakes

First grow ever!

• Like Like x 1
  8. I still hope its not tho. What do you think? Still think female?[​IMG]

9. I'm gonna give it a few more days to be sure cause none of the spots look like typical male balls but they are still early so maybe it will sprout some hairs in the next day or two if we lucky or it's a Hermie and that's why I keep thinking it's both lol plenty of spots look like female preflowers but there are ones that make me think it's male too so gonna give it a few days and see

First grow ever!

10. My guess is male. But best of luck. My first was male as well and I was totally convinced it was a girl. Untill the next day I woke up and it was covered in balls at like most of the nodes

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yeah but caxyls don't cluster like that imo... shit happens don't sweat it if it is male... my first grow I had one plant I veg'd for 3 month+ it was big and I loved it... I had 3 backups that were 4-6 weeks old and looking nice... it started off rough as I was a noob that didn't read shit and nuked my soil with miracle grow... all my plants were crispy and burnt for a few weeks until I decided to give them a big flush... after that they grew great for the environment they were in and all were nice and green I was happy as hell... flipped em and not one not two not three but four plants ended up being male... it sucked... I had happened to of bought my led a week or two before hand so I decided to try again instead of quitting lol... and made sure to buy fem seeds even though the next grow I got a nice 1:1 male to female ratio for my bagseeds

• Like Like x 2
  12. Grab a small pack of feminized seeds for next time ! Shitty luck bro but at least out of all this it was a learning experience.

First grow

• Like Like x 1
  13. It's an obvious male, also get rid of the mirrors as they do nothing for you. Get space blankets (mylar) or white painted wooden boards to reflect the light instead You got a good grow going tho; just hope for a female the next one you grow!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Lol that mirror was actually already there I just set up my shot in front of it cause I was like why not lol

First grow ever!

• Like Like x 1
  15. But yeah big Bertha is actually fat Mike so he is going to be going away and I will restart with the seedling I just sprouted and hopefully this one is a girl I'm not really comfortable buying seeds and getting them delivered I have like 50+ seeds built up lol all good and exotic quality from so many different strains I have no need to buy any eventually one will be a female lol

First grow ever!

• Like Like x 1
  16. I will post pics of the baby tonight after the rig is reset for a much shorter plant lolol

First grow ever!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Buy from a reputable seedbank it's safe from what I've read. They are souvenirs nothing more....

My First Grow Ever! Journal
    Nitro Lemon Haze - Journal

• Like Like x 1
  18. And I know there cheap lol but I also already have a baby sprouted so why wait for seeds to get here when the process is already moving along

First grow ever!

19. have you thought about starting a couple?

• Like Like x 1