First grow ever!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SpaceHammer21, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Ugh she is growing so well I am loving this process right now

First grow ever!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Amazing. Keep it up .hopefully the buds are going to start soon

Sent from my LG-D852 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] took these before I put the lights out lol it's cool cause it rained and humid in here so she is all droopy plus it was bed time and she knew

First grow ever!

4. So crazy that they learn the timing of the light..I notice mine start perking up a bit even before the light comes on..pretty interesting stuff.

First grow

• Like Like x 1
  5. Are you getting pre flowers yet? I want to see. This plant is enchanting. At forst you look at it like just a plant. Then the more you care for it and see what it needs to flourish the more you want to keep growing them.... Im hooked. I dont really even smoke. Maybe half a j or a couple puffs on the peace pipe. If that. I just like growing. Cant wait to see the end results

• Like Like x 1
  6. Same usually when I go up and turn the lights on her leaves are already super fanned out and ready lol

First grow ever!

7. I am actually in a few places I will snap a few pics and put them up after my phone charges lol super dead and plugged in right now

First grow ever!

8. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] I don't know if you can see the pre flowers they are tiny and my camera couldn't get super close and focus on the stem, she is getting ridiculously t tall so fast

First grow ever!

• Like Like x 2
  9. I can see a little. Looking good.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Careful of lightburn my friend. Big bertha looks like a fat ass lol getting huge! Looking good

• Like Like x 1
  11. No worries on that front I check her in the morning when I turn her lights on adjust the height as necessary the only bulbs that are a danger are the 2 cfls on top and that's more heat burn then light burn none of my lights are intense enough to cause that which is why I have 300w on this plant just spaced around everywhere lol

First grow ever!

• Like Like x 1
  12. The pre flowers are coming in fast there was no sign of them 2 days ago then a little yesterday now u can see them forming it's awesome I'm so excited

First grow ever!

13. The pre flowers are coming in fast there was no sign of them 2 days ago then a little yesterday now u can see them forming it's awesome I'm so excited

First grow ever!

14. The pre flowers are coming in fast there was no sign of them 2 days ago then a little yesterday now u can see them forming it's awesome I'm so excited

First grow ever!

15. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] evening update she looks better and better every time I check her

First grow ever!

• Like Like x 2
  16. Looking good. I just went into my tent with a green light on. My flowers are getting bushy. I love it. Wow what a rush ehh.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I know man seeing the difference just a few hours makes is awesome it's not like a cactus which is boring as crap lol

First grow ever!

18. 3rd pic, r those balls by the node.

19. Not yet I don't think it's only been 4 days a little early from what I read for that to even be showing yet I think it's just how the stem is growing in that spot cause nothing like that showing anywhere else

First grow ever!

20. But we will see lol will know alot more in the morning if it is

First grow ever!

• Like Like x 1