First grow ever!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SpaceHammer21, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Unfortunately I overwatered her a few days ago so I'm waiting for the soil to dry out before I do any more watering, I poked some holes in the soil surrounding the plant and it's helping the center to dry out faster that's why it's not all droopy or anything

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Unfortunately I overwatered her a few days ago so I'm waiting for the soil to dry out before I water anymore. I poked a bunch of holes in the soil around the plants base which is helping the center dry out faster and I have a fan going, that's why it hasn't gotten super droopy and has started growing quickly again.

3. Got a good thing going no heat stress great growth every day the new leaves look incredibly happy compared to the old ones that were damaged from the heat from my lamps

4. [​IMG]daily update growing like a weed lol new leaves keep looking better and there are multiple sprouts of new leaves coming in every day

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Lololol I know man had a heat wave in my area when this guy first sprouted his second set of leaves which are the messed up ones the heat plus the CFLs was way too much and it torched them :( so I stopped using them and went to only the LED bulb for the last 3 days and she has recovered amazingly :)

6. Buying the mars hydro 300's off of eBay new is always the best way to go... you won't even usually find people selling em used for the 65 they cost on eBay. They'll normally want like 55 +15 in shipping lol and then half the time they are generic with a damn sticker

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

• Like Like x 1
  7. How much would you sell one of those Mars 300s for?

• Like Like x 1
  8. I could do $60 shipped paypal friend transfer. I have perfect 300+ feedback and can ship out wednesday if you want it? If I sell one Im going to have to kill my combo for sale currently on Ebay.

9. Damn man I could buy one new for $65 on Amazon right now lol I understand needing to keep the combo you will make more that way but I'm on a super tight budget and can't do that much right now. I looked at that model in particular when I was scouring Amazon for different LEDs in the low price option range and just can't swing it right now. Maybe in a couple weeks things will look a little better and I could invest but u will prob have sold them all by then.

• Like Like x 1
  10. [​IMG] daily update :) looking better every time I check love how bushy she is becoming with all the baby leaves sprouting

• Like Like x 1
  11. Actually going to be picking up 2 48" t5 fluorescent fixtures plus bulbs today from a guy selling them cheap after I get off work I feel that will solve my extra light needs plus the 150 watts of CFLs I have once she starts getting bigger

12. Things coming on nice man love a nice CFL grow.If your gunna stick with them aim for at least 200 true what per plant and keep them close ,just add more as you go.what soil you using? How much perlite?

13. Honestly a cheap bag of dirt I got from my hardware store and no perlite this was really a nickle and dime let's just try something out with what I can and see what kinda results I get, and I do have over 200w in CFLs I just don't have enough fixtures ATM for the other bulbs that aren't in use yet ATM I have 1 55w 2 42w and 3 24w bulbs but only have 4 fixtures right now so I have the LED bulb in one and the three biggest in the fixtures but we are in a heat wave where I live right now and I kinda have to do this in my attic for discretion and it's hard to control the temp in the room right now I have a window open but that only really helps at night that's why the first few leaves got so heat stressed was from the big CFLs I'm about to pick up 2 48in t5 fluorescent fixtures from a guy for cheap tonight and I think that will be enough for a little bit till she really starts vegging hard and hopefully by the time it's flowering time it will have cooled off a little bit.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Sorry didn't hit reply when I actually replied lol but I post updates daily, I know some people find the veg early stage boring but I love watching the babies starting out and whatnot so keep an eye out I will prob have another tonight at some point

• Like Like x 1