First grow ever

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by holyschmidt, Aug 3, 2012.

1. [quote name='"M3DICIN3MAN420"']

Nah maybe just explain it. I suggest just taking another pic, people might just say Fuck it and not care to follow the link.
    Sorry I don't know what's up with it man.[/quote]

It's all good man thanks for the input what u think of the other two?

2. What section is that thread in anyways?

3. Absolute beginners

4. [quote name='"M3DICIN3MAN420"']Absolute beginners[/quote]

Ok thanks jw what u think of the other two

5. Heres a few updates I lost another but two left healthy and I think looking good let me know what u think

image-2458868419.jpg

image-1665713327.jpg

image-1386521976.jpg

image-465232627.jpg

6. Anyone have any idea how much longer these have?

7. [quote name='"holyschmidt"']Anyone have any idea how much longer these have?[/quote]

Been in 12/12 for how long?

8. 5-6 weeks I'm pre sure

9. [quote name='"holyschmidt"']5-6 weeks I'm pre sure[/quote]

You don't know exactly? Well then I'm gonna say 3-4 weeks.

10. Ya not quite sure but ok thanks how they look in the last pic?

11. [quote name='"holyschmidt"']Ya not quite sure but ok thanks how they look in the last pic?[/quote]

Not bad man. Kinda hard to really tell with blurry pictures. You'll do better your next run with the more light you have. They won't stretch as much.

12. Ya they stretched bad outside they werent in my hands Till 2 weeks till flowering

13. #113 missevo, Sep 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2012
    Hi mate just read through your thread

Im on my first grow and also in the 3rd week of flowering, i have a thread a couple of threads too in the absolute beginners thread & a stoned out journal of mumma and baby clone (now rotted and Vegging wooHoooo)..click my pro and check em out, i got loads of of really important info on my post similar to yours now its in flower....i guessing your plant didnt receive enough light during its Veg stage hence the skinny frame ...i stressed mine with garden twine and wow did she bulk up...yours are looking frosty and some of the hairs are nice & thick ...you've done well for an experimental first grow.....next time, feed her properly and maybe invest in a HID light to get yield of Oz's!!!

Hope you have a look as i think you'll find the info peeps gave very very useful to you, i got lucky and a helpful INFORMED member gave me great tips about growing conditions and helpful techniques but all this time waiting for your trichomes to turn amber, stop chonging haha keep reading... (nah chong away haha)....BUT SERIOUSLY knowledge is real DANK!!! Which i wish u much of in future grows & mine!

cheers missevo

14. [quote name='"missevo"']Hi mate just read through your thread

Im on my first grow and also in the 3rd week of flowering, i have a thread a couple of threads too if the absolute beginners thread & the stoned out journal..click my pro and check em out, i got loads of of really important info on my post similar to yours now its in flower....i guessing your plant didnt receive enough light during its Veg stage hence the skinny stretched look...i stressed mine with garden twine and wow did she bulk up...yours are looking frosty and some of the hairs are nice & thick and also frosty...you've done well for an experimental first grow.....next time, feed her properly and maybe invest in a HID light to get yield !!! Hope you have a look as i think you'll find the info very useful to you, i got lucky and a very helpful member gave me great tips, but all this time waiting for your trichomes to turn amber keep reading..knowledge is real DANK!!! Which i wish u much of in future grows!

cheers missevo[/quote]

Thanks I'll check it out for sure :)

15. nice one mate, i have a no thrills set up just one 20'' fan cooling it down......my vent kit is getting put in wednesday for the negative pressure....watch my buds swell more! All i can see here is you didnt have enough light, an usual grow like mine....mine was windowsill at 1st not outside til i got a LED then thought fuck this i want Buddage and invested in a HPS all i can say alond with the LSTing..i changed from one top cola to 7-8 + !!!

16. That would be nice :)

17. How much u think I'm getting out those two

18. cant tell, but be patient...harvest a correct time dry properly and those frosty bud should give u a good smoke id say a few grams after its dried. Do not smoke even slightly damp! Maybe half Oz off both....but id like to be wrong too...but you'll know better for next time, honestly read the info i was given on my plant and look what she turned into after taking the advice! iam envious of your crystals frosting your leaves mine is starting to get to the frosty stage around 4 weeks, i'll flower till she's ripe a good 60% amber trichomes probs another 4 weeks AHHHHHH! but then gonna sample a quick dry out probs 1/4 and cure the rest...no pint going this far without getting THC!!!

19. For sure honestly be happy with a half each

20. plants look good. its a shame you lost a few ladies but the remaining ones look good. I think other people have hit on they key things that might've been missing, the stretch was Prolly caused by being outside during veg, and not enough light early when u brought them inside. one key thing I didn't see mentioned was a fan. try and keep a fan on those girls early, it thickens up the stems and which can save you later when ur kolas get nice a ne fat.